La Junta deck
Friday 25/06/2010, 02:14
MABanator - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
La Junta deck
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle GloryEnglish - Friday 25/06/2010, 02:14

Emeth Bryan Gatline Nahomi Trish Dean Thourmand Wardog
It looks good to me any suggestions? Except Jane Ramba I cant afford her right now

2/2
-TCG-Rassele - Imperator - The Trend English
Friday 25/06/2010, 05:22

I have a similar deck as yours. The only difference is that I have Chiro instead of Gatline. It actually depends on which clans are mostly used for the week.

I have Jane Ramba but I still use Nahomi to support Chiro. Assuming that I have Chiro and Nahomi in my hand and my opponent is using GHEIST/Roots, then Chiro would only have 4 damage but would have 8 power. On the other hand, Nahomi would have 10 power. In this kind of match, you would not really want to K.O. the opponent; you would just want to win rounds.

If I am not fighting against GHEIST/Roots, and again, assuming that I have both Chiro and Nahomi in my hand, then I would aim for a 2 hit K.O. or you can use Chiro to bluff and make your opponent overpill.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals