Amelia (C) with her bonus o pillz
Amelia (C)=7
Ottavia (C) = 10
i lose the round
wtf?

2/6
geov7 - Hero ελληνικά
Friday 28/05/2010, 09:06

I lose rarely with bigger attack at no random ELO....thats suck!!!! also no i was playing at a T2 tournament (random) and i lost 5 times in a row with bigger attack!!!something must be done.... i pay for this game and i dont like this...if it continues i will quit
3/6
acacao - Novice English
Friday 28/05/2010, 10:17

Hey,who played first? you or him/her? if it's you,there must be something wrong... if it's him/her,it's right...
4/6
0 3MiN3M - Novice English
Friday 28/05/2010, 10:28

@geov7:Wow, just because it things aren't going your way occasionally you quit?
5/6
Slewor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 28/05/2010, 13:51

@geov7: If you don't like loosing due to randomness, why don't you just play in non-random
6/6
MK_Ultra - Titan - Synergy English
Friday 28/05/2010, 15:02

I'm not positive about this, but here is my theory: you weren't playing a non-random game, even though you were in a non-random room (crazy, I know). You can set your game type preferences in your profile so that you only play one game type or another. If your opponent has set his preference to play only normal games, then even in a "no-random" room you might end up playing a match that is in normal mode. The way to avoid this (if you hate random, like I do) is to change your own settings so that you only play non-random games. Go to you profile, click on the "Your Preferences" tab, and select "No Random" from the dropdown box at the bottom.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals