Deck so far is :

Elvira
Glosh
Kerry
Lea
Slyde
Pam
Steve

Suzie or Benson? Or any other suggestions?

2/10
Brusque - Hero English
Friday 04/06/2010, 02:09

Suzie is better, but more risky, and Benson is a little worse, but safe. i would go with Benson, but that is just me.
3/10
Blue Teddy - Novice English
Friday 04/06/2010, 04:03

OK, thanks, Do you think I should make any changes to the rest of the deck?
4/10
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 04/06/2010, 07:30

Pam --> Anita

I think you should go with Suzie as she is great versus DR and has a higher power. It's your call, test both out and see who works better
5/10
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 04/06/2010, 10:07

Suzie is better, and if you have money, like Trippie said, Pam to Anita because Anita can make up to 10 life gap
6/10
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Friday 04/06/2010, 23:19

Yup, definetely Pam to Anita. I like to use Benson because Survivor ELO is swarming with Soa's like GHEIST, and Suzie is nothing moar than a 7/2 without her ability.
7/10
Blue Teddy - Novice English
Saturday 05/06/2010, 05:47

Thanks guys, I bought Anita... Its just wierd drawing 2 Courage based Characters in a hand.

Benson seems to be better for me.
8/10
Miss_Cr - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 10/06/2010, 17:42

The week Glosh could be the best. due to Shakra unbanned and no GHEIST bans in survivor ELO.
Normally I use Suze though, she wins a round easier and is not courage based. Though, one could argue that Benson has more KO potential, I find that his ability goes against his ability to KO. Considering Suzie can be used every turn to avoid an SOA, I find that she is far superior to Benson on any other week. SO... use Glosh this week and Suzie on other weeks.
9/10
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Saturday 12/06/2010, 22:59

I would go with Suzie. Also i notice you have Steve and slyde. maybe replace one of them with Krash. if you replace slyde why not change Glosh to Aurora....i know this may not be possible because of the expense. why not try Benson instead of Glosh. his ability is used far more i think. (and his art is way better..)
10/10
nonameTBBA - Novice Русский
Wednesday 16/06/2010, 14:55

Pam to Wesley !
And Suzie is better.

Don't take Anita on the elo-survive, it can't outmaneuver!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals