offline Maelious Hero  
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 14:57

I think I have some kind of bug. After the last DM game, when I enter the room I can't see anything so I can't play. This happens in both type 1 and type 2 DM but the other rooms work. I would be grateful if you could give me any kind of advice regarding this matter.

offline Infiniti Moderator Open Casket
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 19:04

Happened to me once smiley

what i did was

option 1 : leave the rooms wait for 10-20 mins do other stuff and then go back on it

option 2 : log out wait for a while then log in again

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Regs2

offline Soltis Novice  
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 01:37

If you try to play at midnight like I do, you occasionally end up trying to play during maintenance so don't rule that out. (If you get a big red letter "Service Unavailable" that means it's maintenance time.)

offline Maelious Hero  
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 14:12

Ehm I tryed what Reg suggested and it didn't work and it still doesn't work..

offline Firehelp Novice  
Thursday 18/11/2010, 22:15

Me 2...not working at all...just the blue background and thats it...seems they dont want us playng the DM...and no, even turning the internet off didnt solve it...

offline Maelious Hero  
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 17:11

Is anyone else encountering this problem and if yes, did anyone found a solution to it? smiley

offline Firehelp Novice  
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 18:31

Are you serious people? I and -Razvan- are the only people being unable to play DM anymore? Like from all the people it happened to just the two of us?!

offline Carnal Sermon Hero TRiNiTY
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 22:00

I lost a DM because of this.smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.