Some kind of bug.

Some kind of bug.
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 14:57
-Razvan- - Hero Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Some kind of bug.
-Razvan- - Hero Română - Tuesday 16/11/2010, 14:57

I think I have some kind of bug. After the last DM game, when I enter the room I can't see anything so I can't play. This happens in both type 1 and type 2 DM but the other rooms work. I would be grateful if you could give me any kind of advice regarding this matter.

2/8
Infiniti - Senior English
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 19:04

Happened to me once

what i did was

option 1 : leave the rooms wait for 10-20 mins do other stuff and then go back on it

option 2 : log out wait for a while then log in again

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Regs2
3/8
Soltis - Novice English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 01:37

If you try to play at midnight like I do, you occasionally end up trying to play during maintenance so don't rule that out. (If you get a big red letter "Service Unavailable" that means it's maintenance time.)
4/8
-Razvan- - Hero Română
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 14:12

Ehm I tryed what Reg suggested and it didn't work and it still doesn't work..
5/8
Firehelp - Novice Česky
Thursday 18/11/2010, 22:15

Me 2...not working at all...just the blue background and thats it...seems they dont want us playng the DM...and no, even turning the internet off didnt solve it...
6/8
-Razvan- - Hero Română
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 17:11

Is anyone else encountering this problem and if yes, did anyone found a solution to it?
7/8
Firehelp - Novice Česky
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 18:31

Are you serious people? I and -Razvan- are the only people being unable to play DM anymore? Like from all the people it happened to just the two of us?!
8/8
Ingle Wild - Novice English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 22:00

I lost a DM because of this.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals