Survivor 20 deck
Sunday 12/12/2010, 14:36
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Survivor 20 deck
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português - Sunday 12/12/2010, 14:36

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1645167
Works well with SkrumxxT too (I reached 19 using him). Other leaders may be used too

2/8
ZedMaster - Senior - TEAM CANADA English
Sunday 02/01/2011, 18:38

Its ok but still....could use work.
3/8
yk-lyss - Titan - Youth Kriminals English
Monday 03/01/2011, 03:20

Ok? It's a great deck! Sylth and the rest of the jungos provide a life gap even when faced against damage reduction, which is all too common in survivor. Ongh brings the powerhouses of the Bangers or Ulu Watu down to his size or below, and Askai, paired with Hugo is a great bluff and a huge attacker. The Sakrohm provide their defense and the much needed attack manipulation with the lack of pillz in survivor. My only tip would be to replace Hugo with Morphun once you get down to 10 pillz. It is very hard to win with Jungo with that small amount of pillz. Great job!
4/8
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Friday 07/01/2011, 04:08

Ongh is great against Ambre too he is a beast
5/8
mhoward_LoA - Imperator English
Wednesday 26/01/2011, 05:36

Well, I thought it was a really nice deck too, the ZedMaster came in and completely shattered that illusion. I mean, he has so much experience, we both clearly have a lot to learn from him.
6/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 26/01/2011, 14:38

Guru Cr ouch

this is an evil deck.
7/8
WingsOfCrows - Senior English
Thursday 03/02/2011, 19:52

This deck is insane, I love it.

Also, a big thank you to mhoward, that comment made me laugh harddd.
8/8
E10din - Titan English
Friday 04/02/2011, 05:44

That zedmaster, him and his insane survivor record. sure knows what he's talking about. btw amazing deck Guru Cr is my dream card XD

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals