Tried and Tested super deck

Thursday 03/02/2011, 01:31
suggsie baby - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
suggsie baby - Senior English - Thursday 03/02/2011, 01:31

I want to reach 20 in T2 survivor mode, i know this will take a lot of grinding away but im willing to put the time and the clintz into it. What i wanna know is what sort of deck is it that gets to the 15 - 20 level in survivor mode. Is it simply the realm of the giants where the big 4 stomp on the puny mortals or could i put together a deck to challenge them on a budget of say 500k ? If anyone's managed what i aim to do then id love for them to share their wisdom with me. Thanks

2/7
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 03/02/2011, 03:25

My opinion is yes it's possible is it easy probably not.
Have i gone that far no will i probably not.
Why becasue you oppoent just ahs to have 1 spil and you fall back down sure it's possible to do it without CR's but you have to play perfecty or you are screwed as for a deck

U need

Ambre
Grak
6 other T2 type card
3/7
E10din - Titan English
Thursday 03/02/2011, 03:28

42 survivor t2!!!!!!!
its a 42 win survivor deck XD
4/7
Everwild - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 03/02/2011, 04:48

deleted

My deck usually gets some good results.
5/7
Thursday 03/02/2011, 13:20

I'm amazed that people can get to 42 in survivor, that must have taken well over an hour of straight wins. I do actually prefer Hugo as a pillz saver to Morphun. especially with graks/Uranus because your opponents are forced to pill against such strong dr. If there's no secret to it then i guess i might just have to carry on with trial and error then see what works for me. Thanks for the tips guys.
6/7
Thursday 03/02/2011, 19:05

The deck im going to use in my struggle will be deleted any ideas about the deck/ways to improve it are always appreciated
7/7
Neon-chan - Imperator Deutsch
Friday 04/02/2011, 14:09

I wouldn't go for Ambre..too obvious how the match will develop and she loses her edge in low pillz levels.

Imho Mophun or Hugo are the "go-to"-leaders.

Morphun
CLoe
Miss Cloe
Copper
Hawk
Uranus
GraksmxxT
SkrumxxT

made daily top 10 and top 3 with this deck allready

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals