Help please with Pussycat !!!!

Saturday 05/02/2011, 05:59
1(Me) - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
1(Me) - Senior English - Saturday 05/02/2011, 05:59

I need some help for making an Survivor pussycat deck. if you have any idea please leave an comment !!

2/7
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 05/02/2011, 10:40

Hi,

Imo mono cats is not really strong, but they are good in a biclan deck like Survivor defence
You can alter this deck with Selina louis and even Ditha, or change the Leader according to your preference.
3/7
URHunter - Titan English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 03:00

ELO or T2? T2 is ok because cats have enough 5*, play all 6 of them, toss in Yayoi & Ambre. ELO is a bit more difficult.
4/7
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 07:42

Pussycat & Jungo throw way, uluwatu & Sentinel is ok for you.
5/7
Neon-chan - Imperator Deutsch
Monday 07/02/2011, 06:40

Morphun
Ditha
Charlie
Yayoi
Louise
Uranus
GraksmxxT
SkrumxxT

would be my go at this Deckplan. In most matchups, you try to win by creating a big enough gap by winning one round and reducing in the other 3 or just outpill them with Morphun while they try to break through the Reducers.

I'm still not a fan of Pussycats because too many key cards lack high power and SoA resistance. Ditha is crucial for the deck but having only 7 power will force you to play incredible carefully and calculating, same with Charlie, which puts two of Pussies main-gapcreators at 7 power which is not that great for a Clan with a non-combat bonus. On the other hand, you gain a deck, which can easily win most matches by winning a single round at the right timing.
6/7
crowraviddy - Novice English
Wednesday 09/02/2011, 20:56

I think you guys are wrong, I've seen some really great mono Pussycats decks. How much do you have to spend?
7/7
Raptor WMD - Master English
Thursday 10/02/2011, 01:18

If ELO type i really like this deck for Survivor. Play Yookie over Rico in the weeks Yookie is not banned. Play Arno over Jeto if you like. Ive used it to get past 1300 in elo and my highest survivor streak of 12 or 13.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1743891&list root/cats half deck

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals