Weekly Ranking Question

Weekly Ranking Question
Tuesday 15/02/2011, 00:17
ShadowDreamer - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Weekly Ranking Question
ShadowDreamer - Imperator - D-VersifiedEnglish - Tuesday 15/02/2011, 00:17

This might seem like a stupid question, and I might just be looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I figure I will ask anyway.

Last week I got a survivor streak of 21 (T2) on late Saturday/Sunday morning. It put me at first for the day and 10th for the week. I figured by the time I got up in the morning I would probably be bumped from the top 10 of the week, and I was correct. When I got up in the morning someone had gotten a 29 streak putting me at #2 for the day and #11 for the week. No surprise.

However, at the end of the day when prize emails were sent out, I got 2nd for the day, and I also got 8th for the week. Was this a glitch, or does the survivor system actually give credit for ties and doesn't just cut off using time as a tie breaker (like a DT)?

2/5
Neon-chan - Imperator Deutsch
Tuesday 15/02/2011, 02:17

Seems more like a glitch unless you missed something. Or perhaps 3 better runs weren't counted/were disqualifier for whatever reason
3/5
gcttirth - Guru - Fair Tigers English
Tuesday 15/02/2011, 14:05

There seems a glitch. The equal streaks does not get equal ranking, that's for sure.

Also, the chances can also be that you missed something on ranking ..
4/5
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 15/02/2011, 18:11

It's not a glitch - equal streaks are all credited I believe. At least that's what's happened with me
5/5
ShadowDreamer - Imperator - D-Versified English
Tuesday 15/02/2011, 20:25

It wouldn't really surprise me if it was a glitch, because I know I have gotten double payout from DTs before, so the payout system is definitely not bug free.

I am also pretty sure I did not read the rankings wrong, especially since it highlights your name for you . I had the rankings window open while I was going and refreshed it right after I lost. I definitely started at 10th, and was knocked down to 11th about 8 hours before the payout. I was never in 8th place, which is what the payout letter said I had gotten.

It either has to be a glitch or the survivor payout system does not do tie breakers in the same fashion as the DT ranking.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals