Tuesday 25/05/2010, 06:56

I know you may not have the money
andsom- smokey cr
selma to ulrich
katan to dalhia
tremorh to gibson

offline SadisticCynic Hero  
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 07:58

Hmmm, katan to kristin, still a 2HKO and is much better, as smokey cr is out of your reach( cause you used andsom)... i suggest selma to dalhia, - pill is much scarier than + pill, no 2HKO but at least you'll be winning lots easily.
or you could try copying this one with andsom for smokey cr:
The Rumba Pirates and rowdy for tremorh( as the comments states)

offline Somedutch Guru  
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 11:47

@ Um Yaho: I can understand putting Ulrich in, but why Gibson instead of Tremorh? Tremorh seems like it adds some easy to pull off Pill manipulation to tag along with Gil.

@ Spreader-TCG: I was thinking about using Dalhia instead of selma, I think I might just save up for Dalhia next. I wanted to use Smokey but it just costs too much for me right now. As for Kristin... possibly, might try to scope around for some other options, but thats not a bad choice. Kristin seems to be rather cheap too so that's a bonus.

Thanks for the help so far

offline Somedutch Guru  
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 12:10

Hmm... actually I was looking through the characters and I think that Deadeye might be playable in this deck if I replace Andsom with him and save him for the final rounds. This would require switching Selma out for Dalhia and Katan for either Kristin or (once I can afford him) Smokey so then I can replace Veenyle with a solid 3* Junkz card. That way when Deadeye pops up I can use the manipulation to make sure I have more pills then hopefully go for a KO.

Just an idea.

offline EmAndroX Senior  
Friday 28/05/2010, 20:33

Mister somedutch you can post this on the guild msg board too , i doubt i've seen the thread written there.
i'm not picking on you or anything But you'll get more answers there than here imo smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.