Why do i always lose? =
Saturday 26/06/2010, 01:40
Aveira - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Why do i always lose? =
Aveira - Master English - Saturday 26/06/2010, 01:40

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=558473

Everyone claims to get over 10 victories with this deck, however i have never gotten past my 2nd victory...
I have also tried switching Fifty with leaders like Bridget, or Eyrik.. but i still lose

Am i just a bad player? =
« Previous12Next »

2/19
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 03:38

I dont see why you couldnt get past 10 victories with that deck, but dont think of yourself as a bad player because you struggle to use it. Getting 10 victories in survivor is hard Imo and maybe the clan Bangers isnt your cup of tea, try using a different clan or as you said before, change Fifty to another card because he seems to be the weak one there, although you do need an SOA.

So yeh just pratice with it, try getting as far as possible and you'll end up with a winning streak.
3/19
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 04:20

Replace Fifty with Hugo then try it
4/19
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 04:32

If you can afford, then Lennox and Fifty to GraksmxxT and Uranus
5/19
Zhudac - Guru English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 07:48

Yes, I think you're just a bad player. (Come on, let's be honest... 2 wins with a good deck?)
6/19
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 13:35

Lol @HoC_zhudac being straight to the point there
7/19
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 15:22

Hmmm you arent doing bad for a lvl 20.....if i was you id watch how many pillz you're using on the first card also assess the cards your opponent draws. try and see which ones would be more effective against others and of course, practice practice praxctice
8/19
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 16:10

Try using Nightmare or Uppers
9/19
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 23:55

"What works for some may not work for others" - Some guy I'm quoting who I don't know but someone else might
10/19
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 01/07/2010, 05:30

Well i would be surprised if people could get 10 victories or more with that deck...
the deck itself lacks a defence making it prey to Ambre/Ulu Watu combos and also is needed for later rounds.

there could be many issues as to why you can't get 10 victories.

for one you might be overpilling too much (which is a common error that i see from most new players in survivor)
6 pillz in the opening for example isn't a smart idea

play bookline and your opponent should follow suit.

e.g you start with blaaster at 1pill
your opponent plays Uranus at 0pillz

It is easy predictions like that which should get you the win every time.

as for the deck?

get your hands on Uranus and graks for they are staples for type 2 survivor and slot them in your deck

slot them in over Lennox and Fifty (however Fifty can be very annoying in survivor with the SOA but his power says otherwise unless you can get Ambre support on him perhaps).

try to get hold of Morphun or Ambre as well as they are the best leaders to have for survivor.

so with those changes the deck should look like this:

Morphun/Ambre
Shann
verymn n
blaaster
Willy
Bodenpower
graks
Uranus

concerning Shann: you may want to change her to Angie/Shogunn if you don't like her softened Pill manipulation however on most draws she will still get +3pillz (and still +4 if you draw Bangers + Morphun with her). The only issue with Shann is that you might get a little trigger happy with her so don't make any crazy moves with her.

ggs

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals