Sellin Ricard K Cube maxed, and uranus maxed

Sellin Ricard K Cube maxed, and Uranus maxed
Saturday 16/12/2006, 09:18
Taidabaka - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Sellin Ricard K Cube maxed, and uranus maxed
Taidabaka - Novice English - Saturday 16/12/2006, 09:18

Sellin Ricardo and K Cube maxed for near average prices, and Uranus maxed if I get a good offer!
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Tuesday 26/12/2006, 07:07

I wonder why when someone who can't sell cards post that they want to sell cards, someone else comes along and post that that person can't sell due to blah blah blah???? I'm sure we can read it from their profile right?

jericho78
12/14
Baahaa - Veteran - League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen English
Tuesday 26/12/2006, 16:32

Ok, if you hadn't noticed...when he posted this subject he was a newbie(meaning he didn't know whether he can sell cards or not) then came the constant nagging from other players about how he can't sell his cards so he just gave up on the subject as you can see he didn't reply anymore...
13/14
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Wednesday 27/12/2006, 01:10

Still I think it's unnecessary in a way, cos we want them to be active and having fun here and not disappear after their first post or so. I still think we should be more subtle when telling them.

jericho78
14/14
raghav_kha - Senior English
Friday 29/12/2006, 13:53

I wanna buy a Uranus max. how much for it????

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals