Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
How do u trade
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English - Tuesday 01/08/2006, 02:49

How do u trade????????/

2/3
Lonith - Hero English
Tuesday 01/08/2006, 04:35

The only way I know how to trade on this game is.

First: you need to spend credits in the Shop to open up the Private sell and Public Sell option.
Second: Go into your collection (Make sure the card or cards you want to trade are not in your deck) And click on sell this character.
Third: Choose Private Sell, enter the persons name you wish to trade the card to enter 50 Clintz and then enter your password tht you login with.
Fourth: The other person will do the same thing, the cards are sold to each othere for 50 Clintz each, which in the end you will both get the cards and your Clintz back in return.

!!!Caution!!!

This is an At Your Own Risk Thing to do. Cause The othere person may not be able to do Private Sells or Public sells, which will leave you with the 50 Clintz per card they get and you loos out on the deal. I Lost 2 cards today due to this. I lost a lvl 1 Ambre and a lvl 1 Aurelia. I was supposed to get Vermin N and Flyer but didn't.
3/3
goofy2180 - Veteran English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 20:27

I will still get u that Flyer

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals