Market Proposition for the Creators

Sunday 19/08/2007, 15:51
EVO-Coda - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
EVO-Coda - Imperator English - Sunday 19/08/2007, 15:51

I do not know if you would have to use a diferent market or if this could be integrated into the current one, but make it a dual market system.

I can for instance post that I am buying (set amount) copper @ 2400 so in the market someone could click sell instead of buy and sell me a copper for 2400 till i reached whatever amount i wanted to purchase or if its its easier to program we can just post multiple buy listings etc. Just a thought.

2/3
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 19/08/2007, 17:32

Not bad i like it,but its like irony BUT it is still good but still if im going to do for example:
I am buying Gwen 1000 each level 1
and you are buying Gwen 1200 each level 1
i bet majority is selling for you,i hope you get my point BUT this is not bad when im looking for a card i want.
3/3
EVO-Coda - Imperator English
Monday 20/08/2007, 02:48

Just adds alot to the market if i am only buying a couple Gwen, just reverses it sellers can get their cash quick instead of waiting for something to sell they may sacrifice a bit in profit but they can pop in and clear out then go to the for sale market and get what they want.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals