Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How to make everything cheaper for us all.

Tuesday 11/03/2008, 23:40
KnightMare- - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
KnightMare- - Novice English - Tuesday 11/03/2008, 23:40

I've noticed that the minimum for sales is 50 clintz but the worse cards usually sell for 150 or so.

If we could get everyone to cut every sale they have by 3 then we could make the market cheap and easy to buy stuff.

IT would take less time to get Clintz for stuff from tournaments and if you divide EVERYTHING by 3 then the price of cards wont deminish.

I know this is probably impossible but it is a nice thought. I think it would be nice to be able to get cards faster without hurting their value.

2/5
SperoSpera - Guru English
Wednesday 12/03/2008, 01:14

Market economy...
3/5
ShamedGod - Legend English
Wednesday 12/03/2008, 01:52

Your forgetting aboute kate
4/5
Baron Brixius - Legend - Black Ravens English
Wednesday 12/03/2008, 02:27

Lol (GM)Kazeume said it best. but there is also the thought of less packs being bought if the market price is reduced. UR won't let it happen, even if people tried to do this, because they would make far less money off the credit purchases. It would be a bad business decision for them. If people somehow were able to do this, I'm sure UR would change the amount of clintz won in a battle and cut those by 2/3 or 1/2.
5/5
SperoSpera - Guru English
Wednesday 12/03/2008, 02:50

It isn't that hard to get if you buy packs, just sell everything for surefire prices (like Kolos for 1k off current price). XU52 was easy to get like that... too bad I can't buy credits temporarily since allo told me not to

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals