Bug?

Bug?
Thursday 26/04/2007, 06:17
Vesuvan - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Bug?
Vesuvan - Legend - ImmortalityEnglish - Thursday 26/04/2007, 06:17

All of sudden tonight when in collections page or collection pro only my top4 cards in row show current market values all others dont? im tryin to go threw my collection to sell some cards and i can view current rates?

2/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 06:25

The market values are refreshed every minute and your browser cache the results for 5 minutes.
If you request the list WHILE it's updating, you may have some cards without values.. but it will fix itself around 5 minutes later.
3/5
Vesuvan - Legend - Immortality English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 06:39

Ive noticed they are there but only for first row , other 5 rows on my 50 pages they dont show ither there sitting at top of website page and i cant see them or there not working/showing up this started tonight for me have had no problmes until now
4/5
Vesuvan - Legend - Immortality English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 06:56

I also changed my settin to show 12 cards only per page and its not working ither still shows max cards per page like 25 or sumthing
5/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 06:59

Now, that's why we ask you to use "customer support" to reach us.
The board is NOT technical support.
Clear your browser cache (shift + reload), in that kind of case.
Closing the thread.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals