Packs Question

Packs Question
Wednesday 09/08/2006, 09:17
crowley098 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Packs Question
crowley098 - Master English - Wednesday 09/08/2006, 09:17

Is the 8-card pack worth the 50 credits? Or should I just buy 5000 clintz with it?

2/3
white ninja - Master - THe Looneys English
Wednesday 09/08/2006, 13:32

Get the booster packs. u can get good cards. dont get the clints
3/3
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 09/08/2006, 18:29

I highly recommend the 8 Card packs. First off most of the time, you'll make more Clintz just selling the unwanted cards than you would have if you'd bought the clintz, especially if you sell the 5 star. Almost all of them sell for at least 2000.

Secondly the 8 card packs seem to turn up more rares than do the regular packs. I bought 8, and got at least (on average) 1 rare per pack, and a few I got 2 rares. Also the Uncommon ratio seems to be a lot higher on these packs as well.

The downside is that if you're looking for a specific team then you're almost better off buying the 3 card packs, as you're more likely to get that team, and I have gotten rares from those packs, but far less often than I have from the 8 card.

Overall it's a better value as well. If you buy the 3 cards it costs you 60 credits to get 9 cards. With the 8 cards it's 50 credits for.. well 8.

And 5k Clintz won't buy you the same level of cards that you'd get in an 8 card pack. (Nor would it buy you most of the 5 star characters, much less 7 others)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals