Collecter cards

Collecter cards
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 21:36
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Collecter cards
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English - Wednesday 26/03/2008, 21:36

Who do you think the next collecter cards are going to be?
i'm thinking vickie since theres only 1 cr in Montana and she's a very good card. or maybe kenny?
its good investing in cards that are soon to be collecters because after they are you can sell them for thousands of more clintz.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
Dax X - Novice Português
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:16

Maybe Marco from Rescue?? I bought it for the oportunity...
3/13
diedsoul - Master - Academy of Elite team English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:29

Marco no way, he just came out..lol. As for Vickie, that is a possible and Kenny, i doubt it. Thing is, since we just got 2 Collectors, i really don't think we'll get anymore any times soon. The most likely ones are probably gonna be Timbre and Hugo because they are out of market right now. Who knows.
4/13
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:31

Yeah, why are Timber and Hugo off the market?
i dont get it, i tryed selling it publicaly but it didnt work
5/13
Vanter - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:35

You can buy all the Leaders now, it must have been a glitch when the staff removed them from the packs. If anyone thinks we are going to see new CR cards so soon, you can forget about it.
6/13
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:37

The leaders are now being rewarded by leveling up, so I doubt the leaders will ever become Cr's unless they are replaced and retired. And yes, the Rescues are too new to get any Cr's yet.

As for my view, I'd have to think it would be Vickie and Kenny. The prices of those cards have jumped drastically recently. I wonder if someone knows something I don't...
7/13
Vanter - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 23:16

Why does everyone think Kenny will become a Cr? He's only been around since Feb of 2007, which makes him relatively a character to the game. And the arguement that his price has jumped up so much can't be used either. Have you thought that his price has increased because of the CR speculation, not the other way around?
8/13
worldpad - Senior English
Thursday 27/03/2008, 18:31

Along with Montana, Bangers only has one Cr, and has three 5* cards, Fifty, Willy, and Bodenpower. I'm hoping one of them will become collecter next, seeing as how I'm stocking up on them.
9/13
Baller05 - Master English
Thursday 27/03/2008, 20:22

Could be tanaereva, he's pretty old and i have him too
10/13
Baron Brixius - Legend English
Thursday 27/03/2008, 21:48

Why does everyone say that they have the card as a reason for it to go CR?!?!? Honestly, do people really believe that if they have the card, it has a better chance to go Cr?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals