[EXCH] Crs for 50k and under

Monday 14/01/2008, 10:31
Baron Brixius - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Baron Brixius - Legend English - Monday 14/01/2008, 10:31

I am currently looking for any and all Crs I can afford. If you are willing to trade your Cr(s) for non Cr cards, keep reading.

I currently have the following cards, so don't offer them : Diyo Cr Splata Cr Geuner Cr Nahi Cr Page Cr Cassio Cr Thaumaturge Cr Seldnor Cr

If you have any Crs aside from the afore mentioned cards and are willing to trade it for NON CR CARDS please post OR PM me a list of the non Cr cards you want in return OR a list of your non Cr wants even if it ends up at a higher value than the Cr you want to trade me. I have EVERY non Cr card and doubles of most, so I am sure we could negotiate a fair trade.

Once again, I want Cr CARDS ONLY, so do not offer non Cr cards or ask to buy or trade for any of mine. The one exception I will make is that I will trade my less expensive Crs if I get a better valued card in return.

Thank you all who read the entire message and follow its outlined procedures.

2/7
Monday 14/01/2008, 11:54

Bump
3/7
Tuesday 15/01/2008, 01:16

Bump again
4/7
andy111 - Legend - SVK Beasts English
Tuesday 15/01/2008, 04:55

Rolph and Hammer for kerozin cr
5/7
Tuesday 15/01/2008, 09:04

I don't have extras of either card and that trade isn't worth it anyway.
6/7
NoTerroriZe - Guru - Rɘdvolution English
Tuesday 15/01/2008, 10:43

Thaumaturge for 3 lamar, deal or no deal
7/7
Tuesday 15/01/2008, 19:43

@ 4nd0 : I already said in the first post that I HAVE Thaumaturge Cr AND NOT TO MAKE OFFERS FOR CARDS I ALREADY HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZ PEOPLE NEED TO ACTUALLY READ THE POST BEFORE MAKING OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals