[Trade] Continuous

[Trade] Continuous
Tuesday 15/01/2008, 22:18
Dx 188 - LOA - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
[Trade] Continuous
Dx 188 - LOA - Master English - Tuesday 15/01/2008, 22:18

Im trying 0UC-Drapht's idea with the continous trading to get as high as possible. I have Brandon maxed level. Im looking for sometihng between 300 - 400 clintz right now. Brandon is good offensively and defensively. You can put him out as a defensive card using his stop opp ability which can be very usefull at times. If you have naother Junkz member you can use his +8 attack bonus, just put like 4 pillz on him and you can do 4 damage when the other player will more than likely think its a bluff.

Happy Trading!

2/6
Raynos - Guru English
Tuesday 15/01/2008, 23:08

... the only reason 0UC-drapht's idea worked is because he was the first to come up with and he got cards out of CHARITY, you are just copying his idea, and without the originality to it i doubt anyone would give you cheap cards
3/6
Tuesday 15/01/2008, 23:54

Thas great....Price drop on Brandon has dropped (makrets ) 250+ cards will be accepted, possibly 200
4/6
Baron Brixius - Legend English
Wednesday 16/01/2008, 00:36

Dude, come up with an original idea and you will be more successful. Copying others won't get you far here or in life.
5/6
PSY Oackley - Imperator - L'académie de la folie English
Wednesday 16/01/2008, 00:37

At least let 0UC-Drapht' finish before stealing is idea... respect him and all the generous players who helped
6/6
Wednesday 16/01/2008, 02:43

Dude i said i was starting it and i reconized him, thats not stealing....sense every1s trashing this for no good reason, because they think its stealing.... you can close it...god ur such dorks....

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals