Click here if you forgot your password.

DESPERATE SALE!!!

DESPERATE SALE!!!
Friday 04/05/2007, 05:24
Legacy PH - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
DESPERATE SALE!!!
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And RejoiceEnglish - Friday 04/05/2007, 05:24

Selling two accounts:

NaCl, lvl. 25
Cards: Charlie, Yayoi, Noon Stevens, Bryan, Nikki, Dan, Corraile, Dolorres Boss, Feelyne, Alice, Gwen, Wanda, Melluzine, Ninja Nyne, Sakura, Tania, and Svelthana... ALL MAX...

mitchieboy11, lvl. 13
Cards: A Award Cr, Dwain Cr, Lilith, Eyrton, Aurelia, Caciope, Uranus, Ingsthra, Mort Bax, and Zlatar... ALL MAX EXCEPT FOR Eyrton, Ingsthra, and Uranus...

Please PM me if you like these accounts and tell me your offers...
Thanks...

2/5
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Friday 04/05/2007, 09:05

I don't think this is allowed, therefor I am stunned the admins approved your post
3/5
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Friday 04/05/2007, 15:23

Yh it does seem abit strange lol
4/5
DarknDemonic - Guru - Army of Darkness English
Friday 04/05/2007, 15:31

Note, The Shadow cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

look at his profile. and you see this.

another thing having multi accounts is against the rules no matter what, so if there his accounts admins should just delete them. :shock
5/5
DANYez - Imperator - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 04/05/2007, 18:41

Anyway ive got all the cards on the bouth acounts

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals