Click here if you forgot your password.

Looking for..

Looking for..
Wednesday 13/12/2006, 21:45
Baahaa - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Looking for..
Baahaa - Veteran - League of Extra-Horny GentlemenEnglish - Wednesday 13/12/2006, 21:45

I'm looking for No Nam and Jane Ramba if anyone is selling them for cheap..post here or mail me.

2/9
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Wednesday 13/12/2006, 23:31

I have both, No Nam at lvl 3 and Jane Ramba at max. But then you cannot sell your characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).
. . .
3/9
Baahaa - Veteran - League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen English
Thursday 14/12/2006, 00:24

Ok, couple of things First I said I'm BUYING not selling In order to buy I do not need to donate any credits due to I have enough clintz to buy those two characters which is why the reason I posted here to try and get them for cheap so in conclusion if you're selling them post price or mail price to me if not selling then thank you for wasting a minute of your time reading and another minute for posting an obvious post..that I cannot sell my character on the market neither publicly or private.
4/9
Vincent420Evo - Senior English
Thursday 14/12/2006, 03:24

I believe Jericho was saying that they cannot sell publicly or privately. They have the cards but since "they" have not purchased any credits "they" cannot sell.
5/9
Thursday 14/12/2006, 04:54

Hey, you don't have to be so uptight about it. Ok what is the range you are looking for both of them? How about 6000 for both?

Regards,

jericho78
6/9
Thursday 14/12/2006, 13:17

ROFL @ Vincent...anyway..Jer that's too much due to both=4500 if I bought from market so..I posted here if I can get it cheaper than that if can make it cheaper I'll think about buying it..if can't then thanks anyway
7/9
EVoZero-9 - Hero Português
Thursday 14/12/2006, 22:04

Jane Ramba maxed how much do you offer ?
8/9
Friday 15/12/2006, 01:50

Clintz down to 28 bought a few cards thank you for everyone who responded.
9/9
Friday 15/12/2006, 03:52

Hey that was the price I was hoping to get, I wouldn't lowering it if you can't afford that. Hmm, so you're down to 28 eh? NO WAY you're getting both for 28 hahaha.......just let me know if you still want them.

jericho78

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals