Pure Jungo Deck- Rate Me!

Saturday 19/06/2010, 20:53
Andimian - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Andimian - Veteran English - Saturday 19/06/2010, 20:53

I started using Jungo because of the beautiful artwork- far superior to most in my opinion. When I started actually researching them, though, I thought they looked pretty good and I've put together a deck that pures Jungo, allowing for some great KO possibilities or, if nothing else, expanding the life gap (which I'm a huge fan of). I'm not concerned with ELO as far as this deck is concerned, so it's a little star-heavy. Check it out:

-Adler *****
-Askai *****
-Boohma ***
-Buba ****
-Jalil ***
-Mindy **
-Ongh *****
-Radek ***
-Sylth ****

This allows for some great KO possibilities in nearly every hand, and some diverse strategies. I particularly love Mindy as a bluff card (and Jalil, too, in a pinch!), and Askai with either Buba or Boohma pretty much always equals a win. Obviously, I have troubles with GHEIST decks, and sometimes Nightmare decks, but every deck has it's weaknesses.

So? Any comments, questions, or critiques? I'm all ears and willing to improve! Thanks!

2/3
miroalsharif - Master English
Tuesday 23/07/2013, 05:39

Cool deck
3/3
YeppySuper - Senior English
Monday 12/08/2013, 08:43

Hi been a Jungo user too but kept losing for like many times oh and im 11 y.o

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals