Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Help us develop in Asia(Philippines, Malaysia, Indo, Singap...)

Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36
crocobill - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
118 messages
crocobill - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36

Please give us your ideas in order to enlarge our community in this part of the world. We would also like you to help us identify new payment providers, potential communication partners (game websites, blogs, ...)

We are also looking for motivated players who could help us getting Urban Rivals known (by presenting the game in blogs for instance).
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

91/118
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 15/09/2011, 18:20

You want to attract Taiwanese players?

Then GIVE US OUR FLAG
92/118
LiuTian - Senior English
Wednesday 21/09/2011, 21:48

Appointing mods in the particular countries will help to knowing there's a fellow countryman/woman to turn to when facing difficulties.
93/118
Got Brain - Titan English
Friday 02/12/2011, 16:54

Pm me. i can help
94/118
_KillSwitch_ - Legend - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 02/12/2011, 19:13

Um.. here is my issue with regards to my friends playing UR back then about 2 years ago. We were around 12 players at that time and we used one internet cafe in playing UR as well as DOTA since a friend of mine owns this internet cafe. All of us were in the same guild and we stop playing DoTA when its DT time, we also play a lot of ELO back then. The issue then came when a friend of mine won a CR in elo, he racked around 1430 elo points i think but he got BLed because he was accused of cheating with regards to having the same IP address since the internet cafe would have only one IP add. Since then, all of them quit and I was the only one left playing. I don't know if the issue of IP address have been addressed.

I think it would be best for UR to put some posters in major internet cafes around here in the Philippines. Facebook ads would also be great since alot of Filipinos are into FB.
95/118
Hart-Kun - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Thursday 09/02/2012, 11:34

There's this local online game payment sites in Indonesia that's really accessible all around the country coz its part of 24-7 shop.
Hope UR can make a deal and promote their game there.
check em on http://www.unipin.co.id/
96/118
duongthu1985 - Master - Vietnamese English
Thursday 09/02/2012, 13:59

Http://www.vng.com.vn/en/index.html
97/118
CnC-ROCK - Senior - lonely fighters English
Monday 19/03/2012, 14:12

Make surveys available that reward more than 10 credits work in India?
98/118
XC-MeRLiN - Divinity - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 14:39

Concentrate on India and China, is my humble opinion.
If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.
I do much business with both countries and Japan. For marketing, I can recommend some good firms. You need TV ads, billboards, and the whole associated paraphernalia, and dough (no need to mention), for a successful market invasion where manga rules the roost (in china); whereas in India, your route would be a bit less gravelly because there are no lead players in your segment.
For complete info and good advice, please PM me or e-mail me, and specify clearly what is in it for me if I can successfully chart out your route.
99/118
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 21/03/2012, 05:25

Advertising this game is really important esp. on the countries mentioned on the thread
I think we need some decent sponsors to advertise this game.
I will be happy if this happens.
100/118
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Friday 23/03/2012, 05:59

Yup. On a side note with Kill_Switch.. I have an old account that was blocked because I'm accused of using multiple accounts on the same IP. Ignoring the fact that I play at a computer shop with 15++ other friends.

We are so many.. around 3-4 batches of high school UR players in our school. Now I don't know if UR is still played in our high school.

But if, you want to promote UR in the Philippines exactly? I'll supposed to say three things.
One is posters, as in just posters will do a lot.
Second, is game magazine. Yup. I've read UR was once featured in K-Zone. But a full article would be a looooot different.
and Third, with UR's approval. A small gathering of players wherein they could bring new players to promote, and celebrate UR. I'll be veeery glad to do those three.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals