What happened to
Cool-(Junkz,Ulu Watu)
Action-(Sentinal,La Junta)
Dangerous-(GHEIST,Nightmare)?
Now it is
Brutal Force-(All Stars, Fang Pi Clang)
Slow death-(Bangers, Freaks)
Control-(GHEIST,Nightmare)
I am not saying anything about one way being better then the other but why only these starter packs?
Couldn't UR have a quiz or something to chose your two packs
Like:
Boy, Girl
Fun loving, Safer side, Dangerous, or Hard core
Easy going, Always alert, or Under the rader
Casual, Never stop, or Underground

The quiz I just made up so it isn't very good I know but I think starter cards should match us.
I don't mean like getting
Benson
Hax
Kerry
Leo
Lehane
Hawk
Copper
and Chole
As your starter cards though
« Previous12Next »

2/20
zdudeman - Senior English
Sunday 05/12/2010, 04:54

Sorry meant Lea not Leo
3/20
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Sunday 05/12/2010, 05:08

If your gonna make it feel free if not then no.
4/20
Ingle Wild - Novice English
Sunday 05/12/2010, 05:11

This thread is full of purpose...
5/20
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 05/12/2010, 05:25

Dont worry about it,they change cards all the time.Im just surprised the GHEIST are back so fast after being gone.Anyone have any info on what the new starters are?Anyway,if you dont like the cards, sell them.And judging by your relative newness to the game,you dont have any knowledge on the value of those cards your talking about.I cant believe you would complain about getting Hawk or copper in a starter pack.At your level i would have killed to get half the cards you get in starters.And if you think that was bad,you should have been in the game where cards were given out completely random.
6/20
0 Braxter - Titan English
Sunday 05/12/2010, 05:55

Yeah my first cards were Leo , Mitch , Winifred , Myke , Robin , Zdrone , Rebecca & Carlos
the cards the newcomers are getting now make the ones i got a year ago look like a joke
7/20
GWN calcal10 - Legend - Great White North English
Sunday 05/12/2010, 06:30

I dont remember all of my first cards but i do know i had cooper
8/20
Glowstick1717 - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 05/12/2010, 10:17

@gb he's not coplainig, he's saying that he doesn't mean that those cardsshould be starters, less valuable card shouls, like he doesn't expect copper or Hawk to be starters
9/20
zdudeman - Senior English
Monday 06/12/2010, 23:52

Ummm listen im not a noob ok so just calm down I used to play before but I stopped for a while now that I came back I had to make a new account and wanted to start with Ulu Watu or sentinal because I rembered playing them before and I liked their cards....
10/20
kEv13villegas - Novice English
Thursday 17/03/2011, 18:06

Now it is
Brutal Force-(All Stars, Fang Pi Clang)
Slow death-(Bangers, Freaks)
Control-(GHEIST,Nightmare)

is this the real starter packs right now.? I am curious to know what does brutal force, slow death and control packs consist of.. I am influencing my friends and brothers to play this game and of course i wanted them to have the best starter pack so I am curious of the clans consisting the packs..pls update this..

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals