Thursday 26/05/2011, 14:25
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
137 messages
New feature: Secure trades!
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 26/05/2011, 14:25

Hello all,

Here comes a new tool which should please most of you
This is the end of thefts, scams, etc. Well, that’s our hope with this new secured trade system.

How to use it? It’s very simple.

To create a secure trade with a player, go on his/her profile and find the «Create a secure trad» option.

You’ll be redirected on a page with nearly the same interface as the collection pro. There, it will be possible to add character OR clintz. Once validated, your proposal will be sent to the player and it will be his/her turn to select characters/clintz. And then you’ll have to confirm the trade if you agree with it.

It is possible to change the trade but after each change, the new proposal will have to be validated by the player.

Beware! If you have a big collection the tool might be slower than the collection pro. We have tested it and it’s quite efficient but we won’t hesitate to improve it if necessary.

We hope you’ll like it.

Have fun!
« Previous12345678910...1314Next »

61/137
ShadowDreamer - Imperator - D-Versified English
Thursday 02/06/2011, 22:39

I think I may have found one minor glitch, but I can't swear to this being what caused it.

I loaned a few Vortex cards to a guildmate for an event, including a Dregn and a Gallen that I opened in my last titanium pack a month or two ago, and i sent them to him through the secure trade feature. Not to long ago he sent them back to me via a regular private sale. Now when I go and click on these cards in "My collection" and then look at the card history, it says that he opened them in packs instead of myself.

Totally minor to me personally, but i do know some people pass cards around specifically for signatures, and I don't know if this is wiping the history or what.
62/137
BlossomButch - Senior - Powerful Teamwork & Beef English
Sunday 05/06/2011, 00:45

It is cool.
But it won't let me trade characters yet.
63/137
-UE- ToP_LeL - Titan - Underground Empire English
Sunday 05/06/2011, 04:15

A secure trade? A dream come true!

Now I don't have to worry about suspicious trades.... Thanks!!
64/137
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 05/06/2011, 12:46

ShadowDreamer: It is a minor bug. It happens whenevery you trade the cards using secure trade. It dosn't cause any major problems so i don't know if urban rivals is looking into it.
65/137
Lethal Dosage - Veteran English
Tuesday 07/06/2011, 10:07

I'm trying to make a secure trade but it comes up with "Errors: unable to add xxx" once i press the "submit this new proposal" button. Any idea what's wrong? The other player appears to be a facebook user so not sure if that's what's causing the problem? Thanks
66/137
Lethal Dosage - Veteran English
Tuesday 07/06/2011, 10:24

Here's the screen shot if that's any use to you http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/4rticulate/untitled-5.png

We completed the trade using private sale.
67/137
Blaze Of Fury - Imperator - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 07/06/2011, 11:25

Yes a little side note here so *LOOKY HERE* i used the secure trade with wattz and his name isnt in the history of the owners for the cards that he traded over... so you wont see the previous owner of your card just the owners that had gotten the cards without secure trades
68/137
Tuesday 07/06/2011, 13:18

( dvS ), it might be that the other person hasn't brought credits so he can't use it or its might be a bug in which case reset the screen and try again, if this dosn't work contact support to report the bug.
69/137
slick_back - Senior English
Thursday 23/06/2011, 17:32

I suggest this feature not remove traded material until finalized, instead of as soon as the proposal is uploaded. The current way could cause a loss in cards and/or clintz prematurely.
from personal experience, was in the process of trading 5graks and 140k for lamar. the secure trade was canceled on their end after my offer was sent in favor of old fashion trading. since the secure trade removes items as soon as proposed, i now dont have the graks or clintz that where removed to complete the trade. (currently waiting for a bit to see if it refreshes but will contact cs as needed)
70/137
Friday 24/06/2011, 13:21

If it was cancled then you should get the cards back straght away, if you havent leave it a bit, if they still don't return contact support.

« Previous12345678910...1314Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals