More ways to get tickets?

Saturday 08/10/2011, 23:46
HotShot888 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
HotShot888 - Guru English - Saturday 08/10/2011, 23:46

Right... So I'm currently unhappy that there are only 4 ways to get tickets. One is free but slow, one is just waste of a card (selling to Kate, while you can sell on the market and get more tickets), one way is missions, which is fine, but kinda limitted too, since you will eventually catch 'em all and the last one is the only "good" way to buy them, where a ticket costs 12.5 clintz

So how about giving us at least a little motivation to play in different modes? Like, maybe 2-3 tickets for winning a DM? 1 ticket for every Survivor match won after you get a streak of 5? Tickets for DT/ELO ranking? Please?

It's not that much of a reward, and I wouldn't mind sarcificing free tickets every day just to have some other ways to get it. I like the slot machine a lot, and ways to gain tickets by playing could motivate me to do more than just Ld missions once in a while

2/9
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 09/10/2011, 05:48

I thought of this making more market inflation than needed,but i also realized that the OP is right: Maybe a few more ways ofgetting tickets would be nice,and not because i think of it that way,but it would make things like dm that is only used by hardcore bp-heads a reason to give it their all.The only drawback is that this would only benefit the rich as they have the best cards to utilize and in in DM,and it would jack up the already expensive cards in Kolos and the big 5.And who really wants another million to be coughed up for General Cr? Then you have prize tickets for every 5 streak...this i like.

So in closing,im not ruling it out as an idea;i like it,but certain kinks would have to be worked out.
Its good though.
3/9
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 09/10/2011, 07:32

I prefer clintz for survivor/dms....
4/9
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 11/10/2011, 10:06

There is enuth ways to get tickets as it is. I don't think there needs to be more ways.
5/9
jerromy - Master English
Wednesday 12/10/2011, 09:57

You can do solo an get loads of titckets i finished them all ened with 45 tickets in the end but spent them all in slots lol. but i wont more solo games an type 2 now.
6/9
wise owl - Hero English
Sunday 17/02/2013, 21:16

I noticed this. Luckily I stumbled upon this post. Where do you buy tickets for 12 clintz?
7/9
0 Jamox - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 17/02/2013, 22:01

Yeah where
8/9
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 17/02/2013, 23:14

Misleadingly, it's on the slot machine, and the button that says "Get more characters"
9/9
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Monday 18/02/2013, 09:04

Getting more tickets only helps inflation. But getting more credits don't. If anything, ask for more credits. That way everyone is happy.

I personally don't like the slot machine and would advise you not to buy tickets. Per average from 120 tickets you win 1k clintz but in order to buy 120 tickets you have spend 1.5k clintz. So by buying 1 ticket you lose 4.16 clintz. Besides nobody has reported to have won the 250k reward or the 10k reward.

@botshot
You don't have a guild. Join a guild and you get free tickets daily. You can get a maximum of 3 tickets per day.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals