Thursday 13/10/2011, 15:03
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
203 messages
Iphone app new version & Android
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 13/10/2011, 15:03

Hello all,

I have a message from Fraggle for you

«Quite a lot of things to tell you today.

Apple asked us to remove Tapjoy free credits system (Apple decided it was forbidden).

An updated iPhone version will be released very soon without this free credits system. It will also be 100% retina (except last minute problem). Instead of Tapjoy, there will be a free clintz system in exchange for viewing video ads but unfortunately it will be less interesting for you (and us). If you Don’t want to lose the free credits system, do not update.
As we’ve been caught on the hop, we haven’t had time to add more features to this update (solo mode, slots, etc.) but it will be the case later.

Android: our tech service provider for the porting has unfortunately not been satisfactory (delay, quality of the code) so we changed our mind. Our new strategy is to take the flash version of the site (with some additions) and to transform it in an android application. The problem is that only powerful Android phones are able to run Flash. The list of compatible phones is available here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplatform/certified_devices/
It should be available on the Android Market by the end of the year.

If you have questions Don’t hesitate to ask.»

I'll do by best to answer and I'm sure Fraggle will come around here to answer too
« Previous12345678910...2021Next »

61/203
kheldar81 - Titan English
Monday 24/10/2011, 12:19

Same problem here: updated the app and now I can't select any card in my collection or sell cards that i just bought... any idea why?
62/203
Tilzyy - Hero English
Monday 24/10/2011, 12:44

Not a problem, looking forward to getting back into UR after the next update
63/203
gallago - Imperator English
Monday 24/10/2011, 15:40

I couldnt find tapjoy anywhere for U.R. anyway
64/203
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Monday 24/10/2011, 20:39

Any idea when the update will show up? This is getting kinda frustrating.
65/203
Lollop Cr - Titan - XiongDang English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 12:13

Do any1 know how to upgrade the IOS and still keep me the old Urban Rivals's App?
66/203
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 14:27

Hello,
When you update to iOS 5 iTunes will back up all your data, wipe your iPod, install iOS 5, reinstall your apps, videos, and other files from your computer and restore your data.

What you need to do is make sure the the app file on your computer is 1.4.x and not 1.5.x. If it is 1.5.x check your recycle bin for the 1.4.x files and recover them.

At that point updating would reinstall the file from iTunes.

Does that help?
67/203
Twisted DIm - Veteran - Dragões Imortais Português
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 15:23

Don is everywhere, did anyone else notice that? xD
68/203
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 16:15

I thought I'd add, to get the 1.4.1 file into iTunes to install on your iDevice:
1. Recover it from your recycle bin.
2. Find your iTunes media folder, which is typically in the Music folder on PC computers.
3. Find the Mobile Applications folder
4. Delete the 1.5.1 Urban Rivals files, if they are there.
5. Open iTunes
6. Delete Urban Rivals from your iTunes under the apps folder (the file is gone, but a ghost link remains) and your iDevice
7. Choose to import a file, and find the 1.4.1 file.
8. Urban Rivals will now appear in your Apps folder.
9. Sync your iDevice and install.

Feel free to ask questions. I've had to step back to older versions of Apps before. I generally don't recommend doing it, but considering 1.5.1 has some pretty serious bugs right now, I think in this case you should.
69/203
allthat - Veteran - humanoid weapons English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 21:47

Ight now i have a question i have the Sony Ericsson play and have tried using direct wifi play on the sight thru the internet but its lagy as hell and i timed out 2 out of 4 times so i didn't try it agen. and tho iv looked there is no app as far as i can tel yet (if there is i cant ever find it lol) and couldn't a free credit system be implemented on the android version for demos of any game that wants to support urban rivals?
70/203
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 23:47

Attention Urban Rivals Staff:

I still haven't updated to the new version of UR so I can keep my free credits. I want to let you know that Tapjoy is still going strong rewarding players with free points for different iDevice games. It seems like they have a website you can sign up to without passing thru the apps. On safari in your iDevice, type the website tapjoygames.com and sign up. It has a list of the apps you have downloaded that are eligible for the free TapJoy points.
However, I do not see Urban Rivals... Is there any way Urban Rivals will appear on TapJoy's list in the newar future?
Hope this is helpful for any other apps for the players as well

« Previous12345678910...2021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals