Click here if you forgot your password.

Follow the Flag!

Follow the Flag!
Friday 28/10/2011, 11:22
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Follow the Flag!
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 28/10/2011, 11:22

The Vortex Clan are launching a new offensive on Clint City and to do that they’ve called on Fhtagn, the bravest of all their Standard Bearers. With his help, Dregn is sure of galvanizing his troops. Will you, like them, be able to distinguish yourself on the battle field? Will your names ring out among those of the greatest Vortex heroes?Fhtagn Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before November 27th.
« Previous123456Next »

21/55
Oz lumba - Titan - Echoes English
Friday 28/10/2011, 13:02

For frack's sake, I got clobbered at least 20 times in survivor mode with 2 Vortexes and the first mission still won't unlock...
22/55
Friday 28/10/2011, 13:03

I went through my pummeling in survivor mode, I deserve to have mission 1 unlocked
23/55
Bobblefighter - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Friday 28/10/2011, 13:06

Ahh zaki, Vortex already win pills...
24/55
Urmia - Senior English
Friday 28/10/2011, 13:10

That's not Cthulhu Fhtagn!
25/55
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 28/10/2011, 13:16

"Omg i have problem again i cant unlock first mission oh "
Remember the advice during Gail Ld's missions? Obtain a new card, complete a mission, complain to staff. Those work again.

"Fhtagn Ld does not stand a chance agains C Wing"
And? Bear in mind, C Wing is made for losing a does a bloody good job at it, while Fhtang Ld is a lifegap/damage reduction/poison combo card. So you can't really compare cards that are made for two entirely different things.

"Nice halloween background"
Sure is.

"What Vortex character win pillz?"
All of them aslong as you lose.
26/55
sporty1 - Titan - Legend slayers English
Friday 28/10/2011, 14:41

All the missions are easy,for the 2nd mission Marty is perfect,just lose with him get pills for the mission,after that just focus on winning the fight.
27/55
Friday 28/10/2011, 14:42

"Omg i have problem again i cant unlock first mission oh "
Remember the advice during Gail Ld's missions? Obtain a new card, complete a mission, complain to staff. Those work again.

Show some respect to Ld noobz
28/55
Senrubo - Imperator - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 28/10/2011, 16:38

Two things the Price on Marty is going to go up due to his ability, second what does the seond mission mean by one of the Vortex? Do I have to use one character for the whole mission or one character per battle is counted?
29/55
sporty1 - Titan - Legend slayers English
Friday 28/10/2011, 17:01

@Senrubo you don't have to use 1 character for the whole mission any character will do,if the Vortex bonus is active just lose and get the pill.
30/55
The_HoAx - Hero English
Friday 28/10/2011, 17:39

@Lumba: How was he showing you disrespect?

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals