Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Guild V2 - Guild Champions system (ELO and Survivor)

Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:25
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
36 messages
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:25

Hello all,

As promised, we have implemented the system of guild champions.
Your guild founder can now choose champions to represent the guild in ELO and Survivor modes.

Notes:

• Rankings will begin next Monday.
• You’ll have to have at 4 clearly defined champions before Sunday 24:00 (Paris time, you can google it if you Don’t know when it is according to your time zone) so as to have your guild in the ranking next week.
• The tool which allows to choose the champions is accessible to the founder in the «Options» tab of the guild.
• You can see the Champions on top of the list of guild members.
• If you Don’t change your Champions, they’ll keep the status from a week to another.
• A similar system will be used for DMs and DTs when we’ll find a solution for the calculation of the score.

Don’t hesitate to ask fi you have questions!
« Previous1234Next »

11/36
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 17/11/2011, 15:40

I think thats what will happen.
12/36
0 Anderson - Titan - UTOPiA English
Sunday 20/11/2011, 18:21

"7/11Wahzoo - Legend - Wise Men Distracted
Wednesday 16/11, 07:08
So basically this is just for looks?"

No it is for pride and honor...
13/36
thegoldenorc - Senior - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Monday 21/11/2011, 00:59

Good luck to all

Let Battle commence
14/36
Werwolferine - Legend - The BeSharps Deutsch
Tuesday 22/11/2011, 10:46

The system works not properly for early Monday hours. It seems, that scores until about 2 a.m. are not counted. Please check and fix this.
15/36
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 23/11/2011, 07:55

@werwolferine:

During ELO "dead time" (monday 0h-2h if i remember correctly), you cannot score in ELO.

In addition, we had issue on monday/tuesday with the new competitive guilds rankings, it's now fixed.
16/36
Werwolferine - Legend - The BeSharps Deutsch
Wednesday 23/11/2011, 10:00

Sorry, if I was unprecise. I meant Survivor scores (both). I know, that regular ELO has a dead time.
17/36
Endymio_DvF - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 23/11/2011, 20:31

On Tuesday from 21:09 - 22:05 I got to 9 in ELO survivor but it does not show up as a score. Is this part of the dead time or did something just fall through the cracks?
18/36
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan English
Sunday 27/11/2011, 02:35

I have the same question as they do.... to be able to have an average of survivor points, all 4 champions must have a number of their wins. All 4 of my champions have been playing survivor this week. But only one of them shows their wins.... IS there a certain way to keep the wins number? Must they get series of wins and exit the room without getting a loss? Or does it count their highest win-streak even after they lost at the end? Really need info on this please....
19/36
{UE} Piranga - Senior English
Thursday 05/01/2012, 00:35

I have been trying to find information about how the Champion's daily tournament scores are calculated during week. If anyone knows of an appropriate thread or page, I would appreciate it.
20/36
Alvantis - Titan - GA English
Thursday 16/02/2012, 12:06

Yeah, I came here to find how tournament scores are calculated too.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals