Winter is Coming

Winter is Coming
Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
205 messages
Winter is Coming
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41

Just as the first signs of spring were starting to be felt in Clint City, the city has been struck down by a blast of cold. In the distance, you can just about make out the outline of four hitherto unknown figures… Under the cover of Ayzkub and her ice guns, Mikaal has been using his snow cannon to cover everything with a generous layer of snow so as to provide a route for Niqiloda's snow bike. Meanwhile, Annuqa is making the most of the chaos caused by her three pals to sneak into town unnoticed and retrieve some vital information…The Frozn hit Clint City and they’re in a chilly ole mood!
« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

191/205
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 14/05/2012, 17:44

Friday Card Suggestion. 4x Frozn
192/205
jerromy - Master English
Tuesday 15/05/2012, 23:16

I do find the new bounes intresting. sob have no fear over them for well some any way. an the probly all be 6p or 6 d or lover on most of the cards in the near future. i can see many diffrent cards but for the love of god dont make a 8/8 with - att ability card for them or crap will hit the fan. but its a kool clan. i know boo on the bad pun.
193/205
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 00:36

@jerommy, idk, people would obviously lose first round for 1 hit ko on it, making it very predictable
194/205
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 03:14

Lol anyone notice that when you check your public profile, next to the number of battles won, instead of "Superstar fighter" or whatever was there, it now says "Choco Frozn mousse"
195/205
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 05:41

@tititoro still a reason to be scared of a card like that lose first round and if your opponent has amber he is at a devestating 13 power which u cant stop im just dont want this clan to have any major damage reducers that would be anniying seeing that there bonus is revenge based
196/205
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 10:15

I think having a SoB half-deck is going to become pretty popular as the number of Frozn increase. Easy way to prevent overwhelmingly powerful endgame fury counters and so on.
197/205
Thursday 17/05/2012, 06:44

@bZwade, in my comment, rather than an 8/8, it was intended towards any 8 damage card with 5+ power. 8/8 are nearly always op'd, so if this guy had backlash - 12 life min 0, then we might just see it(though highly unlikely).

Still, nonetheless a very predictable tactic.

Btw, you can most definitely stop that card. Sob or DR can negate this main fear entirely. In terms of fearing them for DR, im not exactly scared, but i think UR should make a defeat +4 life, after all, a lot of dr in type extended have 4 DR(or so it seems), and defeat life is nearly the same(lemme see... Better counter towards cards like Praxie, or Dregn... Happens after hit, so still higher chance of ko in defeat life... No minimum... One counts towards life, one counts towards block...), and that one about helping avoid ko is acctually big. A 13/10 and 12 with fury seems very menacing(partially because it is), but that doesn't mean autowin for opponent. But on the fact of Frozn dr, id like to see a 4* 5/5-5 opponent damage min2. Itd be very interesting ability wise, but not a whole lot stat wise(5* debatebly better)...
Just my oppinion
198/205
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 17/05/2012, 14:28

I predict that Kalindra should be released tommorrow.
199/205
Thursday 17/05/2012, 23:59

@Poison Ivy89, i'm predicting that kalindra will come out no more than 29 days from now, but i'm guessing we'll get her 15 days from now. It is true we may get her tomorrow, but I feel that UR would rather us wait in suspense.

(almost 200 comments!)

Nonetheless, people will be happy about the cards released tomorrow, so all is well rest-assured
200/205
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/05/2012, 13:27

@Poison Ivy89 : Most likely next week.

p.s 200 comments.

« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals