Battle Points and QuickBattle Update

Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:13
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
130 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:13

A new updated version of calculating Battle Points is now available. We have also modified the matchmaking (QuickBattle) system to provide you with a more enjoyable gaming experience and more evenly balanced contests. All the information concerning these changes can be found in our FAQs.
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

21/130
Sabin18 - Imperator English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 20:32

@Dr.Ido - Thanks for the quick response, i'm sure the staff is aware that one of the pages needs to be removed or both be updated to avoid confusion, so i wont mention it here further.

I can't find a single negative thing to say about these changes. 3-4 round battles no longer feel like a complete waste of time and the loser is now rewarded for rounds won, overpowered cards are now being severely penalized, and the addition of "deck levels", which are essentially tiers, will likely be greatly appreciated by most players. Speed will likely still win out above all but these changes make many other decks and styles of play competitively viable.

Also, the individual BP values after battle (KO, Up, the trophy, and the laurel) aren't currently displaying correctly but the total BP seems to be correct.
22/130
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Thursday 28/06/2012, 20:56

Would it maybe be possible to display the points with the cards? At least in deck building mode? Seriously, you read it above: two different places stated different things. That's really, really bad. And having the penalties right when you make a deck would be very convenient.
You could do this either as a red "-N" in one corner -say, below the NO ELO sign; or as a red coloured note for each card below the allowed modes.
23/130
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 21:07

So, 23* is the new 25? That's interesting.
24/130
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 21:42

Hopefully now I don't have to worry about Ambre so much in DT. I doubt she gonna go away completely though. She helps if you're just aiming for a 1/3 spot for that free credit..
25/130
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 21:44

What the?? why was the list changed?? Uranus and Robb Cr should be there, and in group B at least! as for Smokey Cr, i think it's a bit harsh to put him in group A, i'd put him in C along with slyde (or take out slyde altogether, she doesn't really belong there anyway).

some cards in group C should really be in group B, like Zatman, Hawk, Yayoi and Shakra... i think Troompah, sylth and Avola should also be added to group B.
26/130
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 21:58

Oh, and move Kolos to group A, please! it's a crazy card that shouldn't even exist, let alone be played in actual competitive modes... as for Eyrik, Eklore and Morphun, they could live in group B. Bridget should also be there imo, since she kills when used with Pussycats or Jungo.
27/130
KuriosJason - Legend - E X C A L I B U R ελληνικά
Thursday 28/06/2012, 22:01

So you realized that what you were trying to do was rubbish?? Good to know

I wonder how long will it take this time for you to change it again...
28/130
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 22:45

So, explain me sth
I played a match and lost it in 4 rounds, winning 2 of them
so, according to post 9 by Euzebe I should get
5 (for loose) + 8 (for rounds played) + 4 (for rounds won)
giving me a total of 17, but I was awarded 13pts for that fight
does that mean that points for rounds won are awarded only if a fight is won?
29/130
monkichi101 - Imperator - heavy metal and rock English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 22:55

I won a match in the Daily Tournament room, and only got 3 pts. Even with the deductions from the different groups, that doesn't seem right. I think UR can balance this a little better. I like the idea, but I think there's some issues that need to be addressed.
30/130
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 23:04

If I can win tournaments with a boring 25* Montana deck then something is wrong...

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals