Battle Points and QuickBattle Update

Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:13
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
130 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:13

A new updated version of calculating Battle Points is now available. We have also modified the matchmaking (QuickBattle) system to provide you with a more enjoyable gaming experience and more evenly balanced contests. All the information concerning these changes can be found in our FAQs.
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

31/130
Keelatay - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 23:26

I second DerMagus. A notifier on the card art that shows that the card is penalized in DT's would be very helpful.
32/130
Onihi - Hero Deutsch
Thursday 28/06/2012, 23:42

Can i sugest that the card with panelities get some symbole like the ELO baned cards it would be a big help
33/130
denizeve - Imperator - Light's Hope fighters English
Friday 29/06/2012, 00:12

Please UR staff, get those FAQ right!
Clean it from outdated stuff and put it in just one place. Now we have the situation when one must dig for an information. And when found, still can't be sure if it is correct. There are so so so much errors throughout the site.

And please don't get me wrong, I love this game so much (and i'm here every spare moment i have)
Just fix those things please, this way it's very irritating and it seems like a disrespect for the players...
34/130
SevenAteNein - Hero - The Defenestrators English
Friday 29/06/2012, 00:24

Forget what I said before. This totally changes how I feel about these changes. Now everything's awesome. Nice save, UR.

/sarcasm

Imma sell off my cards, invest in CRs, and hibernate for a couple years, see if you can get it right.
35/130
Zecora_FIM - Guru - Bronies English
Friday 29/06/2012, 00:40

.........I Quickmatch 4 times in a row and got players with Ambre 4 times in a row......I dont even use her.
Please tell me...are they getting penalties for even using her in tourney?
36/130
FEAR_bleustx - Titan - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Friday 29/06/2012, 01:00

So glad that this card game is evolving. Props to the admins.
37/130
Onihi - Hero Deutsch
Friday 29/06/2012, 01:07

Thanks UR staff the new metchmaker incredible.
I play a 23* Rescue and i have to play all the metches with full round and i enjoy it because i have to think and make strategies and not just simple 2 hko all the time. And i find oponents who hase the same low star deck and not full 5* deck and the best i didn't opose any amber under the full turnament
38/130
Goatmanji - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 29/06/2012, 01:46

@mihalll7: If you didn't pill on one of those rounds, your total would be correct.

"- Rounds played (***in which each player has bet at least one pillz***): 1 = 1 point, 2 = 2 points, 3 = 4 points, 4 = 8 points. "
39/130
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 29/06/2012, 02:34

For the sanity of many players.. please put a ban on Bridget. She messes up every single deck I play.
40/130
MadLampy - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 29/06/2012, 02:50

Lyse teria -10 but yeah fair enough
Jackie Cr -10 I'd argue for -5 but yeah she is one of the stronger cards in UR

Then we have

Hawk -2 seriously? You put Jackie in the -10 slot at 4 stars and don't place her only slightly poorer ( as in you felt he imbalanced elo to the point of perma banning him ) cousin in the -5?

While i agree with most of the slots some of that list needs tweaking guys... As it is you just made sents/AS mid star and Junkz / as low star the way to go again

( and before anyone makes comments I own Jackie and Hawk and quite a few cards on the list, I'm not asking for a sea change... Just a slightly more coherent reasoning that makes more sense )

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals