Unlikely Car Chase

Unlikely Car Chase
Friday 27/07/2012, 12:14
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
58 messages
Unlikely Car Chase
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 27/07/2012, 12:14

A dromedary driving a van at high speed to escape from a crazy gardener armed with a chain-saw is everyday stuff in Clint City. Jean just shouldn't have gone trampling on gardener Hilly Billy's roses if he’d wanted to avoid unleashing the fury of the Berzerk clan! And if Harvey hadn’t been so quick to stop the car-chase, it would have caused so much damage that even Daussone would have found it hard getting Clint City back on its feet again… 

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added.  
Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456Next »

31/58
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/07/2012, 17:18

I think all of these cards will see use except for maybe Daussone(although he can be a useful cheap card or for a lifegain mission). Harvey isn't quite as good as Coby(though some players could argue), but he should make a cheaper substitute. Jean is interesting. His 8 power is great for a 2*, and Jean's bonus will help Jean's damage. To top it off, he has SOA, so Jean can really hurt your opponent. I think this card is very good since people think Wakai is good. Maybe no attack manip, but an exceptional card. Hilly Billy seemed like a good ELO card. Win with him in ELO and your life goes down to 2. Yikes. Ko with just about any 2*. Dangerous when paired with Lehane(assuming a sent/Berzerk split). If he's in a deck with Spyke, it could be dangerous.
32/58
Hunterrrrrrr - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Friday 27/07/2012, 17:56

The missions are for me indeed a way UR keeps me playing, but if I am also forced to buy new cards in the most expensive time then I'll pass. And as long as I cannot even do all the missions anymore (so far I completed all Ld missions) then I can never get on top anymore. You can only get on top by completing all missions.

I agree with a lot of you that this is just bonus content, but I happen to like the bonus (playing missions) and now UR makes it more difficult or hard for me.
I understand I could also lend the cards of players to unlock missions. If that is the case then why not unlock them by default???
So UR forces me to either buy expensive cards or go asking and begging with all my UR-friends if I can lend the cards and that every two weeks.
Also going on a vacation for more then two weeks will prevent me from completing all missions.
33/58
8BA-LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Friday 27/07/2012, 21:52

Not a fan of the new blood missions. At least the 2 weeks part. Part of what keeps me coming back is being a completionist with the missions. If I start routinely missing them, I'm just not going to care anymore.
34/58
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 02:23

Hmm.. 2 good cards, 2 OK

Daussone is an OK card
main reason I don't like it since Rescue got a lot of + life card already (Anita, suie, Aurora, Nancy). the deck would suffer from lack of damage if they bring Daussone Anita Suzie and Aurora / Nancy.
however he can do 6 life gap, that is BIG for a 3 stars, so he is welcomed in any budget deck or any Rescue deck who needs every bit of life gap they could find
this card adds noob-ness feel into Rescue one hit from him and 6 life gap.

Harvey: Harvey dent aka two face from batman
very standard card, personally I don't like him
he needs his ability to be good. the last thing you would expect from a 4 stars
4 stars should have good basic stats, it should not be shaky.
there are so many unusable 6/6 out there, and 6/5 is not acceptable in my book (even though he can be 8/7)

he needs to be 8/7 to be good. however when you try to get his ability, your card (Harvey) is on the plain sight,
use SOA against him and this card is Tamy
you cannot do sneak attack with 6/5, that's why I don't like this card
I won't say this card is better than Kamakura, but Sentinel users have some options, such as jackson, Coby, or Sentinel 5 stars
35/58
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 02:37

Hilly Billy: wow, this card is dangerous, 12 life gap in ELO, 10 life gap in normal mode
very2 dangerous card. this card would punish any deck with low damage
add DR or defeat life and you can use this card on round 3 or 4 (or round 1 with 12 pillz lol..)
competition wise, he do get so many competitors
lizy for more power, Taylor for SOB, Cortez the legendary 8/8
I think Hilly Billy does not replace any of these. it depends on your play style.

Jean: hmm..
he is a nice defending card, very solid kinda lack of damage
he reminds me of Graff. this card is used for defending
this card is good in Jungo, Jungo lack of defending capability
most of Jungo cards are very offensive (except Pegh and Mindy, even Niva is usually used for attacking purpose)
8/1 SOA looks nice he could be a good candidate for second or third spot in Jungo (Pegh is first, then Mindy or Jean personally I would go for Mindy since I prefer pillz drainer)
36/58
manterra - Hero English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 06:18

People need to stop moaning and treating UR like the most important thing in the world. Plz remember, its a game! Enjoy it!
37/58
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 08:53

@manterra:
But what if I enjoy moaning?
38/58
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 11:43

People need to stop complaining about people having an opinion!
39/58
Art Cr - Master English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 15:05

I got a Daussone in a basic pack. his value 2985. i try him its a balanced card.Ilike his ability if u team up him with healing cahracters its good. m1:
40/58
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 15:16

Overall an OK release, I dont see what you people see in Hilly Billy, hes, IMO, 3rd star of this realease, after Jean and Harvey, close to Daussone, but ok. BUT, the main question of this release is: Where is the love for Frozn?

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals