Unlikely Car Chase

Unlikely Car Chase
Friday 27/07/2012, 12:14
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
58 messages
Unlikely Car Chase
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 27/07/2012, 12:14

A dromedary driving a van at high speed to escape from a crazy gardener armed with a chain-saw is everyday stuff in Clint City. Jean just shouldn't have gone trampling on gardener Hilly Billy's roses if he’d wanted to avoid unleashing the fury of the Berzerk clan! And if Harvey hadn’t been so quick to stop the car-chase, it would have caused so much damage that even Daussone would have found it hard getting Clint City back on its feet again… 

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added.  
Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456Next »

41/58
Hunterrrrrrr - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 20:56

@8BA-LoA - Legend - Legends of America
Yesterday at 21:52

Precisely! I cannot agree more!
42/58
724 - Titan - UNION OF THE SUPREMES Português
Sunday 29/07/2012, 13:23

Dr.Ido, you are saying that we only need to get the 4 characters to unlock all 5 missions right? And we Don’t need (for example in Jean mission) to start playing with the card and start the mission? In another words, can we leave the mission like 0/200 rounds win with Jean? Don’t we need to leave it like 1/200 at least?

Another question: so imagine that I buy the 4 characters within the 2 weeks after their release and 2 minutes after I sell all the 4. Will the 5 missions keep unlocked forever even if I have kept the 4 characters for only 2 minutes?

I would apreciate your answers Dr.Ido!
43/58
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Sunday 29/07/2012, 14:17

That's exactly what I'd like to know too (post 42).
44/58
Coincide - Guru - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Monday 30/07/2012, 13:12

Jean isn't that great.. I don't understand all this love for him.
45/58
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Monday 30/07/2012, 14:21

@ Coincide : It's his missions that make him so pricy. He has two pieces of the newest mission type ... with all the hype, what would you expect ? And on top of that, he's rare.
46/58
l0gin4me - Imperator English
Tuesday 31/07/2012, 09:38

Earlier i bought all four of the new cards (for 57049 clintz) and all five mission unlocked. I then made a point of making progress in all 5 missions (it didn't take more than a half an hour). To regain my clintz I put them back up for sale (for 55580 after Kate's tax). In short i cost me 1470 Clintz to unlock the mission forever as i understand it. More than worth it when you consider the 10 credits i would get from the 5th mission alone. Stop complaining people.

@ Hunterrrrrrr
Where are you going on vacation that you can't stop at the library or in the lobby of the hotel you are staying in long enough to buy and sell the four new cards? This should take all of five minutes. If you feel the need to make progress on all the missions it may take a half an hour. If you have to pay for your internet access i can see where this may get costly, but surely you have the money if you are taking a 2+ week vacation.
47/58
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 31/07/2012, 16:54

@I0gin4me
You had 57,000 clintz to spare. What about people who can't afford to do that?
48/58
l0gin4me - Imperator English
Wednesday 01/08/2012, 02:40

Most of the people whining are long time players who definitely have a card they can sell to obtain the liquid clintz they need. You can buy it back afterwords.
49/58
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 01/08/2012, 03:10

I'm not whining about it. I was able to do that. I'm just pointing out that SOME players can't do that.
I am glad the market seems to sorting it out, though. Last I checked, Jean dropped to 15K. This will make it easier for people to... rent the cards, but someone is going to get screwed by this. Oh well, that's capitalism. :shrug:
I just hope the next batch doesn't have "win 200 rounds with a 2*" as its big finish.
50/58
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 01/08/2012, 12:51

Please could the descussions about the new blood missions move to the New mission type – Newblood missions thread keeping this thread for card discusions.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals