New mission type – Newblood missions

Friday 27/07/2012, 13:54
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
124 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 27/07/2012, 13:54

As of today, a new mission type known as the Newblood missions, will make its appearance. Each new character release will be accompanied by a series of 5 Newblood missions.  4 of these will use the characters within the release, while the 5th will carry a prize of 10 credits and will be unlocked on completion of the 4 other missions.  These one-off missions are available for a period of 2 weeks and will be deactivated once the next Newblood missions become available (you will, however, be able to finish the missions you have already started).
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

11/124
Lexdexta - Legend Español
Friday 27/07/2012, 15:25

This is a very bad idea, before, buying credits to buy packs was optional because you could still get access to every mission except the new Solo ones, but now you're pretty much FORCED into buying packs for the new blood missions...and FAST as well since you only have 2 weeks to complete them. Either make the missions last longer, like LD missions or remove them altogether.
12/124
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/07/2012, 15:34

Too short of a time limit,and i cant even get every card in NB every week,and i practically buy packs every 2 weeks.

Take it from a loyal buyer of credits in this game....not cool;if you asked me,i'd say do it for the last 4-8 cards in NB and give it a month to get them done,like the legendaries,but whatever,fix this mess guys....expand the time or switch it to other cards...doesn't matter,just fix it.
13/124
B4con4tor - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 27/07/2012, 15:43

Most of you got it right... It's all about the money! UR doesn't give a "%&* about anyone spending ingame money on this rather marginal attempt to make even more cash. This is only meant to encourage/force us dumbos to buy more creds. I don't wanna be taken for a fool and i hope most other guys out there think the same way.
14/124
Zentropy WMD - Guru - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 27/07/2012, 15:51

So if we open a pack and unlock the missions? they will always be open until we finish them right? The catch is that to unlock the 5th mission with a 10 credit prize we have to at least unlock it within two weeks by completing the missions with the new cards.

I suppose we could buy the cards, unlock the missions, sell them quickly, and we'd still have those missions for when the market has settled their prices.

Deadline is very short. Causes more anxiety than fun pressure.
15/124
Keelatay - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 27/07/2012, 15:52

So then we are to assume that as long as we can unlock and start the 5th mission before time runs out we can complete that at any time in the future?
16/124
foglight11MoB - Legend - Masters of Battle English
Friday 27/07/2012, 15:58

I always buy about 5 or 6 packs on New Blood day and I feel like I am the unluckiest b*tch ever, because I never get any of them. Every like three releases I might get ONE of the cheap ones, and have to buy others if I feel like spending that much.

I suppose I can buy them and sell them if I complete the mission quickly, and then wait to rebuy them when the price goes down, or until I get lucky and get them in a pack.

I shall try.
17/124
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint Staff English
Friday 27/07/2012, 16:03

First of all, you don't need to finish the first 4 missions to unlock the 5th one. We realized it was too much pressure to force you to not only get the cards but finish the 4 missions before the deadline, so now you only have to get your hands on the characters to unlock the missions, if you want to do the missions.

@13 : We're not forcing anyone to purchase, we're giving a little extra to those who do. It's quite different. Not only is it possible to get the cards by other means (trade with other players, market etC.) but it's also not at all mandatory to do these missions. Nothing bad will happen to you if you don't.
18/124
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 27/07/2012, 16:19

It's not that those who are unable to get the new cards in time "suffer" so much as those who do spend extra gain an added bonus. I still think a longer time span for these missions would obviate a large amount of the poor reception. Two weeks is a short time even to complete some of these if you do have the cards (especially with more of those hateful knockout missions). Bringing the time limit to a fairer length would be win-win, as it still encourages people to obtain the new cards but doesn't create a high-pressure atmosphere where there's only a fortnight to unlock and complete a series of missions requiring new and expensive cards.
19/124
Dr Bluthgeld - Titan - Les Légendaire Guerrier D'urban English
Friday 27/07/2012, 16:20

Just another trick to get our money. Frankly, this one in not as insulting as the "Standard" crap. Maybe, if the Government would show more respect to citizens in the future ...
20/124
Yami Prem - Titan English
Friday 27/07/2012, 16:42

@ Dr Bluthgeld
This isn't a country. It's a business.

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals