Changes to characters banned in ELO

Monday 06/08/2012, 12:33
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 06/08/2012, 12:33

The list of ELO banned characters has been updated.See below for an overview of the changes made.

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Spyke (Berzerk)
- Lehane (Sentinel)
- Draheera (GHEIST)
- Lea (Rescue)
- Elvira (Rescue)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Kerry (Rescue)
- Sledg (Rescue)
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

71/155
Absolute1134 - Veteran - wicked souls English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 02:39

WTF no more SOB and SOA in Rescue?!!!!!
Holy Crappers
72/155
canopusHOA - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 02:53

Boo!!! Ulrich is still banned!!

And also, maybe you shouldn't say PEMANENTLY added or removed.
73/155
CC Gelnika - Veteran Español
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 03:08

1. Yeah...when i see Lea i tremble...that SOB in a 2 damage card certainly overrides any strategy, i always pill 6 or 8 just to stop it.

Hope you get the sarcasm.

2. Spyke permaban might be fair if ELO were a mode where we hardly see SoA, damage reduction, stats protection, and other power reductions with min 4 or less...oh wait. I understand he's quite good, but BROKEN? Hmmmmm no.

3. Draheera ban is absolutely fair.

4. Elvira...just pill 8-10 if you're afraid. Now seriously, she is better than Lea, way more problematic, but don't deserve a permaban. If she's OP, Otakool should be banned every two weeks.

5. I like how they somewhat put a conditional balance in Rescue ELO deck with the return of Sledg, you want the powerhouse in your deck? ok you (prolly) won't have SoA (Cliff).

6. Kerry is solid, good stats matched with a SoB only available at 2 specific turns...problematic when you don't have a proper counter (who the f*** would pack SoB or power/damage reduction in it's deck? better permaban).

Dunno, am i missing something? Maybe because i don't have too much ELO experience i disagree with the bans, so if an experienced player can tell me how a 6/2 with SOB is broken or "gamechanging" in a way to deserve a permaban, please tell/teach me.
74/155
GvnOva - Master - DirtyTwo Card Pickup English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 05:48

If they unbaned Kerry/Sledg but not banned Lea/Elvira , Rescue would dominate elo . It's a fair trade , the only thing that dissapointed me was the prices of Kerry/Sledg , they just went extremely high .
The changes to Rescue gave the players more options to use in their Rescue deck . B4 the changes , Rescue : 3 stars ? Anita/Elvira , 2 stars ? Lea and that overpriced DR .

Same to Draheera

And that Spyke deserves a permanent ban , don't try to argue with me this one , just don't .... -4 powers min 4 is ridiculously strong , most of 4/5* characters with power reduction have high min ( 5 or 6 ) , 2/3* power reducers tie with him , can beat him pillz-to-pillz but hey , they are food for Elvis . So overall , Spyke kills power + characters , 4/5* power - characters and ties against 2/3* power - characters( not very popular ) . Spyke's 3 powers gap makes sure he will dominate attack manipulators most of the time ( on high pillz battle ) . AND Spyke IS NOT AS SHAKY AS MANY OTHER POWER REDUCERS !
So permanent ban ? Yes .
75/155
yummy12345 - Veteran - XiongDang English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 05:52

Just want to say, if ELO changes can occur once every 6 months it would be great
everytime the list changes, it brings a lot of new strategies and changes in the meta, which is quite exciting for me
76/155
MaddAddams - Titan - Elephant Riders English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 06:13

One consideration about the Rescue trade of low stars for high stars is that it's the larger, splashier cards that earn themselves temp bans. The powerful, pill advantage-giving small cards like Lea and Lehane rarely get themselves temp banned, even though they enable the rest of the deck to perform at a higher level.
77/155
tl1181231 - Veteran - HKG English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 06:46

If u have Anita and Kerry in one hand, you should understand it's fair to unban Kerry
78/155
Skrachmo Wax - Legend - Western Atlantic Subterfuge English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 07:00

Time to bring Smokey Cr back.
79/155
Sho-Nuff Ld - Veteran - Limit Break
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 07:02

I would rather have Lea and Elvira back. Sledg and Kerry are nice but, the former are irreplaceable!
80/155
iCs uLeScu - Titan - Knights Ressurection Română
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 07:18

Lea and lehane's perma ban is absolutely outrageous ... drahera is hurt against soa clans Spyke deserves it but not that much...and Elvira?! what is wrong with you?! now we gotta espect a ban for al soa?!

edited by Artemis-BZ Tuesday 07/08/2012, 07:18

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals