Changes to characters banned in ELO

Monday 06/08/2012, 12:33
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 06/08/2012, 12:33

The list of ELO banned characters has been updated.See below for an overview of the changes made.

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Spyke (Berzerk)
- Lehane (Sentinel)
- Draheera (GHEIST)
- Lea (Rescue)
- Elvira (Rescue)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Kerry (Rescue)
- Sledg (Rescue)
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

81/155
Rip666 - Titan - ELITE_LTU English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 07:42

People who say Spyke didn't deserve this ban are totally funny to me.
82/155
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 08:14

I find the changes excellent!
Solid low star cards are the backbone of any powerful ELO deck so Lehane and Lea are perfect candidates for this title.
Also you just have to love it when the olders are smacked where it hurts the most.
83/155
Tuncaboylu - Titan English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 09:00

I can understand Draheera ban on ELO. it's 4 stars and becomes similar like Jackie Cr in mono desks.

Spyke is very strong but I see a person playing with Berzerk in ELO very rarely. And by banning Spyke, I'm sure that I won't see anyone.

Lehane ban is meaningless. Now Sentinel don't have good 2* except Tobbie and they will have trouble o create space for their 5* in ELO deck. It'll hurt Sentinel too much in ELO.

Rescue clan is a bug for this game with their extraordinary bonus in ELO. Montana is also have similar bonus, but they have to spend 2 pillz to go above their min attack 8. Rescue don't need it, 1 pillz is enough to force your opp to spend 4 pillz to take the round.

I'm pretty sure that the game prodcures would want to remove this clan, if they would have a chance. Lea is banned now and they will also have trouble to create space like Sentinel. They're already very strong, so I don't think that they will have trouble.
84/155
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 09:09

GHEIST
Draheera - BANNED
Toro - BANNED
Arkn - BANNED
Rolph - BANNED
Leviatonn - sometimes

we have got : Klawz and Mok
85/155
LW-Theory - Veteran English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 09:25

Rescue doesn´t really deserve perma bans.
Spyke and Lehan deserve bans IMHO.
86/155
generalguy64 - Hero - Vicious Salvo English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 12:17

And for some reason, Arno is still banned
87/155
2sHaMe - Hero - ELITE_LTU English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 12:30

No Roots card was banned ?
88/155
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 12:35

Bye anuther 4* GHEIST
89/155
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 14:42

I think UR forget to ban Rosen,Tuck,Gretchen and Ojibway.
90/155
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 15:22

Lol I know rite, why is Arno even banned at this point? Jeena is the real problem packing a 5/5 with -4 min 2.

The other Beef I have is that Rowdy and Striker have served there time. I've just played 9 games of elo and 7 of them were Rescue! Simply outrageous. I wanted to be surprised by this list, but am simply not.

Caelus Cr, Rowdy, Arno, Striker, Wee Lee, and Yayoi need to come off the list. It would shake up the meta, and letting people use clans that have been shut down otherwise. Really now, when's the last time you saw a mono Ulu water deck? It's been ages for me.

Hope they do a second version of the list, and rethink this a little.

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals