Changes to characters banned in ELO

Monday 06/08/2012, 12:33
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 06/08/2012, 12:33

The list of ELO banned characters has been updated.See below for an overview of the changes made.

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Spyke (Berzerk)
- Lehane (Sentinel)
- Draheera (GHEIST)
- Lea (Rescue)
- Elvira (Rescue)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Kerry (Rescue)
- Sledg (Rescue)
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

91/155
Lougari - Titan English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 15:51

I really think they should redo the terminology with regards to the "Permanent" banned cards, because lets be honest here, some cards they can just remove and put on, I think the right word is "Indefinitely" banned cards, unless we're talking about the big 5 and then those are really "Permanent" banned cards. Anyone with me here?
Spyke, well saw that one coming, took awhile for it to actually happen.
Draheera, can't say it was a good card, but it makes sense that in a mono GHEIST deck that the card becomes a 9/6 4* SOA, quite a threat.
Lea/Elvira, although these are staple cards in the clan I think that there's other alternatives that they can use now that Sledg/Kerry is back, I don't think Rescue got hit with this update, its more like they got a boost IMHO.
92/155
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 15:55

I'm not surprised by Draheera. SoA clans have always gotten rough treatment from the Staff bans because the SoA clan bonus is just so good. Looks like we're all back to half decks for GHEIST.
93/155
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 16:06

No nO princekhlil
that'll happen right along with that irritating Miken Moose, Ataoualpet en them other OP Roots, bothering everybody except all of us players!!
94/155
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 17:13

Spyke deserved it. Can't argue that.

Lehane also deserved it. Best 2* IMO, so I can see how that applied.

Draheera was pretty much the only amazing 4* the GHEIST had. I think she was banned so that there would be less monogheist, which would stop all of your abilities. ELO cards use abilities to make a point usually, so I understand that.

Elvira/Lea are a good low* combo. Simple soa and sob, but effective. They were banned because they may have been the strongest 2 and 3* in the clan. With the addition of Kerry though, low *'s had to be reduced for balance.

Kerry/Sledg is a way to balance the rescues. Before this, players had Ghoub, Glosh, and Benson as their main 4*. Kerry gives more support. I didn't really like Ghoub, but I'd use him if it meant having a good deck. But with Kerry, you can drop 1 damage and get potential sob. Sledg didn't change much IMO, but these 2 cards will held a lot against Nightmare or Piranas.
95/155
cacame - Senior English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 00:53

I think the ban of Draheera might mean i new release for GHEIST?

idk... but i sure hope soo... cause they really need it...
96/155
skizzik0503 - Guru - HKG English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 03:27

O... Good card in GHEIST=ban it
97/155
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 03:50

Spyke: yes he deserve it, he is very very strong, almost like Caelus Cr
however of course Caelus Cr is stronger since his ability cannot be stopped, but this card is very solid too

Lehane: well, I'm waiting for very long time for this card to be banned

Elvira and Lea: haha, take that Rescue! this blow is really bad, no good SOA for Rescue anymore Lea can be replaced by Kerry which is kinda problematic since she has high damage, but losing their pillz drainer card looks bad enough

Kerry and Sledg: well, one of the best Rescue 4 and 5 stars are back
not sure how this will gonna go since Elvira and Lea got banned, but Sledg is too good to be unbanned

it is interesting that even though they got Sledg back, they will have a hard time to create a 54333322 deck
Steve and Krash or Vinny does not quite the same without Lea
their 3 stars also kinda hard to create, slyde, Buckler, Anita and Daussone (very low on power)

Draheera: haha, I rant about GHEIST kept getting good cards few years back
"every time GHEIST card released, I was like, what the.. good card for GHEIST, AGAIN !??"
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&subject_page=0&id_subject=1617667 (last post)

and almost all of them got banned right now lol.. (I said about Arkn, Anibal, Draheera, Toro Rolph and Wardom)
lovely isn't it?
I knew right from the beginning some of them would be banned since they are too strong
98/155
Bemmoth - Titan English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 06:56

I still say Blaaster needs to be on the list.

Since Draheera got banned, why not release Rolph?
99/155
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 11:01

One last thing I'd add

Bring Back:
Striker
Arno
Lou
Yayoi

Compensate by banning:
Robb Cr
Jeena
Noodile Cr or Yookie (this would stop their annoyingly strong low star half but give them back Lou and Arno...sort of like Rescues deal)
Charlie...honestly there's no real reason to keep or ban her but to compensate for yayoi's release get rid of her
100/155
LOA Nanashi7 - Veteran English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 13:10

I seriously want Rowdy and Gil back, or powered down versions, seriously, Junkz is never used in elo b/c of their absence

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals