The End is Nigh!

The End is Nigh!
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
86 messages
The End is Nigh!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39

Any self-respecting proclamation of the end of the world needs a presaging prophet. And this time round it’s Lakit banging his drum and chanting about a terrible event due to take place before the year's out. Perhaps Clover will explode the world’s most destructive bomb, or will Dr Falkenstein put together an army of killer zombies with super human powers? In any case, his latest prototype, Bill, is not particularly scary with his trowel for a weapon...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added.Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456789Next »

31/86
pumbelo - Titan - hitmanxxx Guild Deutsch
Friday 10/08/2012, 20:19

"her ability and bonus stack to -5 opp damage min 1. She's a rather basic card"

No amount of facepalms can ever truly express how wrong this is
32/86
IM_Disizrey - Veteran - Immortality English
Friday 10/08/2012, 20:20

Probably one of the best releases ever
33/86
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Friday 10/08/2012, 20:26

Clover is an incredible card.
In my humble opinion, in line with Uranus and Graks as one of the best DR's in UR...but only in play with PC.
Considering how viable PC is for dual decks, we will definitely see this card in play.
34/86
-Tic-Tac-Toe- - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 10/08/2012, 20:55

Lakit is a little bit overrated...

YES, heal 4 is great and will make u survive (As long ur opp. has Askai or something), but he isn't hard to defeat...

All Stars, Montana, Uppers will make consequence.. Pussycats will make a hard match too.
35/86
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/08/2012, 21:01

Bill: An interesting 2* card. He can cause some problems but - 1 might be a bit too low for him to see much use and Nightmare have other good 2*s.

Clover: A really good 3* for the Pussycats. With both ability and bonus she is a - 4/5 minimum 1 and she can also cause damage with her 5 damage.

Lakit: An interesting card. His maximum 7 stops him being op but he could see use.

Dr Falkenstein: + attack would of made him better (and probally op) but he could still become my staple 4* Skeelz. Minimum 8 could also be annoying but probally not too bad.
36/86
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/08/2012, 21:14

Clover is a very useful card, and a nice addition for Pussycats. She plays a nice defensive roll as one of few defensive cards for Pussycats 3*'s. I agree that she should be definitely put in a deck above Ella if at all possible.

When I say basic, I mean stat and ability wise. 6/5 3* with -3 opp damage min 2 in any clan would turn out useful. However, given how many counters are being made, I think DR will be not as strong as it is now. Do I think that DR will always be good? Yes, that's a given. I for one just don't think Clover is the most amazing thing ELO or Pussycats needed. She is in fact a nice addition, and that is my fair oppinion.
37/86
0 Marcio0123 - Veteran - ºººHouse Of Clintzsººº Português
Friday 10/08/2012, 21:27

Whitedragon11 you are wrong Bill is not the first min 0 defeat card; Eloxia is here to stay and she is far more deadlier than Bill
38/86
Whitedragon11 - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 10/08/2012, 22:18

@marcio0123 check out posts 9 and 11
39/86
Focuscoene - Hero - The Cunning Gambit English
Friday 10/08/2012, 22:41

Ummm, did they forget about Frozn?
40/86
-Tic-Tac-Toe- - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 10/08/2012, 23:30

@Dontfriendme

I bought a pack, and got Clover!

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals