[RP] Staff Support (a fanfic)

Sunday 12/08/2012, 06:42
-Grave Lie- - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
-Grave Lie- - Legend - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Sunday 12/08/2012, 06:42

Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction. Any resemblance to real people and events is coincidental and/or for familiarity purposes only. Enjoy!

David was sifting through the pile of papers on his desk when the clock hit 8:30. They were his assignments for the day, which would probably occupy him for the rest of the week. He randomly took one and swiveled his chair around to face the window overlooking the Clint City bay.

His office was located on the 69th floor of Clint Tower- headquarters of the Urban Rivals Staff. He’s the only senior field agent of Operations Support Division. Many of his fellow field agents chose to transfer after a few months to other departments like the R&D Beta-test Department on the 13th floor. They reasoned out that the workload in OSD was just too much. The others just stopped reporting to work for some reason.

As he read the details of the assignment, someone knocked on his door. He turned his chair around just in time to see a tall woman with orange hair tied into a ponytail close the door behind her. The woman wore a long-sleeved tight-fitting shirt and dark jeans, and was carrying a bulky folder. Printed on the front of her shirt was the name “Kate”.

“Good morning, K. Are you here to ruin my day again?” asked David. “I’m always amazed by how you make tooth extractions seem pleasant. In fact, I think I’ll schedule three today.” He grabbed his phone and feigned dialing a number.
« Previous123Next »

21/24
Firestorm_IM - Veteran - Immortality English
Monday 27/08/2012, 03:35

Coolio!
22/24
-Grave Lie- - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 01/09/2012, 13:00

Thanks for the support, fellas.
23/24
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 01/09/2012, 13:55

Gosh darn it Grave, I was expecting something... that I often see in my favorite fanfics
http://www.moscowfood.coop/images/lemon.jpg

Know what I mean?
Nonetheless, good fic.
24/24
-Grave Lie- - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 08:28

Thanks, Alha.

Now that SimonW is back, I think there'll be more stories to read on the board.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals