Angels and Demons

Angels and Demons
Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Angels and Demons
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22

The girls of Clint City are exceptional but some of them are a lot sweeter than others. Take Fanny, the Ulu Watu ice-creamer seller: she’s always there to bring you pleasure and ensure you have what you need to stay cool in the midday sun. Ellie is more of a day-dreaming nature lover and wouldn't hurt a fly. But beware of La Junta nurse, Milena. She's the type of girl who can emerge as sole survivor of a zombie infestation with just the help of some everyday knives. As for Tsuka, you’d be better off steering clear of her village unless you absolutely have to, or you might end up as an icicle…
Get these characters in the shop's packs 5 new missions have been added.
Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

51/117
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 17:14

Somehow I doubt the Zombie clan ever coming to life. Since Oshitsune, Magenta and Bill fit to the (stretched) Zombie theme and at least Ielena and Dr Falkenstein have the means of creating them they're pretty well represented as it is.
52/117
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 18:39

Well,its cool if a zombie clan exist one day.
Hope one day they tell what happen too Jared
Its a cool name for Zombie Leader
53/117
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 21:49

I always assumed Jared now belongs to GHEIST who have turned him into a cyborg mutant zombie zorro or Sakhrom who have turned him into a squid zombie with a humanoid body wearing a tuxedo. Speaking of which Sakrhom does not seem to have a proper Cthulu based monster despite their love for all that's tentacles, what gives?

Ah well, since UR is more realistic(boring) then me, I think the Nightmare clan will soon welcome a Smokerbased zombie in their ranks
54/117
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 01:35

I just have to say: Where is the 5 star G.H.E.I.S.T. ? I've been waiting forever!
55/117
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 03:46

Even without the zombie clan the outbreak at Elektrozoa opens up a couple of options for card backgrounds. Rescue/ Sentinel members who have come to spread their knowledge (or making sure Clint City remains un-infected) Ghiest / Nightmare zombies who have been brought here as a trade (give them money or the zombie infects the city) or even people who have escaped the apocalypse and sought safety in a clan. I think a zombie in the Pussycats clan would be pretty amazing aswell
56/117
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 05:17

I rather love the Elektrozoa opening as well. Perhaps a zombie-hunting Vlad the Impaler or a Jungo that left Clint City and got caught up in that?
57/117
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 06:26

Zombie is cool
I want zombie Berzerk!!
a corpse with Xantiax infection.
Hope card like Milena will release more
58/117
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 19:16

I agree with Thoazol. They already have a few zombies. The same thing with my idea for a robot clan. There are way too many robots in UR as it is.
59/117
Niravam - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Monday 27/08/2012, 01:53

@princekhill like the stories we hear about dead people being under beds in hotel rooms!!! look we have a bio going on now
60/117
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 27/08/2012, 02:21

Mole people living in the sewers, thats what clint city needs. A bunch of parias exiled from "the live above".

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals