Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Q&A with a 2 time Guild DT challenge winner.

Friday 24/08/2012, 19:40
Raptor WMD - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Raptor WMD - Master English - Friday 24/08/2012, 19:40

Ask a double digit DT winner, member of WMD's 2 time winning DT guild challenge team and DT expert anything.
Before someone asks this here is 2 decks i highly recommend.
Mono Uppers+splash a deck I have won with 5 times http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2343079
Mono Piranas(what i consider the best mono Piranas build) http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2376928&list

2/6
0 Anderson - Titan - UTOPiA English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 09:09

What is your favourite colour?
3/6
Saturday 25/08/2012, 20:13

Funny guy. I meant about DT's.

Sky Blue.
4/6
O-love - Senior English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 05:46

The sky isn't blue...
But how do you try to win? Like do you do the fast fewest rounds KO or last all of the rounds etc.
5/6
Mr_BigNiN_WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 06:33

What are some reasons/ (decks you come up against) where you decide to "lose" fast, instead of trying to win?
What cards with DT penaltys are worth the deduction, if any?
Congrats on your DT mastery.
6/6
Sunday 26/08/2012, 08:16

@ FaZe Sky Blue isn't the color of the sky... but rather just a name for a pale light blue color i like. Similar to most blue eyes.

Both going for 2hko and winning 3 out of 4 rounds are respectable strategies. But i lean towards winning 3 out of 4 rounds. But i also take the 2hko when people give me the option. If someone spends all their pills going for a KO in round 2 always connect with that extra card if you can. Rather then KO in round 3. Also, Stay away from playing DRs to drag he game out. Worry more about winning rather than sticking to a specific strategy.

@ Mr Big. I always try to win. I don't think any of the penalty cards are worth it.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals