The War Goes On!

The War Goes On!
Friday 31/08/2012, 11:06
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
The War Goes On!
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 31/08/2012, 11:06

The Vortex are once more marching towards Clint City guided by their standard-bearer, Fhtagn Ld. Like a steam roller, the army doggedly follows the crystalline flag, determined to wipe out the vermin within the city. Fully committed to his patriotic mission, Fhatgn LD swears he’ll be the last man standing on the battle field or rather, “Vortex, our colors will shine down with fiery brilliance upon Clint City”!
Fhtagn Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before November 4th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00).
« Previous1234Next »

11/39
Poulfric - Legend - Under Control Deutsch
Friday 31/08/2012, 12:53

@Matsup LoA
Thats maybe a sign of the NeXT release
12/39
Matsup LoA - Imperator - Legends of America English
Friday 31/08/2012, 13:44

@ UM_ALan, 0AlinVizjerei, ElitPow
"Please note" that I had said I KNOW it's NOT clan specific, just pointing out that it seems odd to have a mission the clan isn't even capable of completing unless up against a lot of SOA.
Thank you,
Matsup LoA
13/39
Matsup LoA - Imperator - Legends of America English
Friday 31/08/2012, 13:46

@ Poulfric
Good thinking, that card will be nigh impossible to get when/if its released haha.
14/39
Rift120 - Legend English
Friday 31/08/2012, 16:01

Grr. THird mission is so frustrating. mainly because Several ppl just timeout or quit the minute it becomes apparant they can't win. Denying me a KO. Staff should add a mechanism so that in teh event of a timeout/player quitting a match the otehr guy has maybe a 30-50% chance of the match counting as a KO.
15/39
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 31/08/2012, 16:11

@DUC-pwnage:
I think that's a good way to be in everyone's black list haha

if you really want to pissed people from doing their mission, this is your chance since Vortex only got 4 cards that can block SOB clan:
Shaakarti, Kobalth, Marty and Heegrn Cr (I will make sure to use these cards in my deck lol..)
16/39
Darryll_09 - Veteran - Bleusticks Protectors English
Friday 31/08/2012, 16:26

Does the 4th mission means that you must gain 50 pillz in survivor mode using only 1 Vortex? Meaning you can only gain by ability not the bonus?And Marty is the only Vortex that can gain pillz.
17/39
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 31/08/2012, 16:47

@Darryl
We had a similar mission before; it says 1, but it doesn't matter if you change the card you use for the mission inbetween every round. And it doesn't matter if you draw 1, 2, 3 or 4 of them, and it doesn't matter if you use ability or bonus. Just gain 50 pillz with cards from Vortex clan.
18/39
LOA hotmomma - Master English
Friday 31/08/2012, 17:33

@Darryll
That would be hard, since I dont see any Vortex that have +pill as ability. Unless i mised something, which i probably did.
19/39
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 31/08/2012, 17:56

Marty is the only Vortex with +Pillz ability, but don't forget theie bonus is +Pillz
20/39
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Friday 31/08/2012, 18:00

@LOA hotmamma

Marty

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals