[RECR] Need a guild to join? We accept anyone! Digi Tamers

Monday 24/09/2012, 06:31
Dawhv - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Dawhv - Veteran - Digi TamersEnglish - Monday 24/09/2012, 06:31

Hello, this is the Guild Leader of Digi Tamers! If you are looking for a guild to join if no other guilds let you join for reasons like : too low level, not good enough, etc. then come join Digi Tamers! We are just starting up but we will level up very fast if you join! We accept ANYONE (unless you are not a good sport or innactive alot). Bottom line, if you are looking for a guild and you are regularly active and a good sport then send me a guild request

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1821682
« Previous123Next »

21/23
Josetrayamar - Novice
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 18:08

People, in Noir we are making the great Noir Hyper Lottery (it will be public), when you could win incredible prices, but you have to choose your number if you want one specific number, and the first ones will be Noir, of course, and Digi Tamers, so join Noir or Digi Tamers now, because the Hyper lottery will start the 15/11/2012. I hope you could join Angemon
22/23
Poisoniss - Guru - The Pro Ghosts English
Thursday 01/11/2012, 05:00

Although Digi Tamers is a relatively new guild, I think they have an awesome guild set-up, with fair rules, prerequisites, etc. Their guild founder, Angelmon, also seems to be a pretty awesome person. Join up, guys!

Good luck, Angelmon!
23/23
Vennyryder - Senior English
Friday 02/11/2012, 17:59

Consider my request sent.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals