Aggresive Clans?

Aggresive Clans?
Monday 01/10/2012, 03:43
gamemakerxl - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Aggresive Clans?
gamemakerxl - Master English - Monday 01/10/2012, 03:43

I love the Frozn and Vortex clans but I don't buy credits and I'm perpetually low on clintz. So I want to win the DT's so I can get their good cards. Is it possible to consistently get to top 150 in DT's with an aggresive deck like La Junta or Fang Ping? If you have any deck suggestions, please keep in mind I can't really break the 10 thousand clintz barrier anytime soon.

2/7
kadeshill - Veteran English
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 07:46

Best ive done in DTs is 50's with a mono pcat deck.
3/7
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 08:34

Attack manipulation clans are generally favoured in DT's. Montana and Uppers have always been known as very strong DT clans, but I've also had a lot of success with Sentinel lately (whilst doing the Ld missions in the process). I'm sure Rescue are very usable too, and I'm also aware that some players have been using Piranas to great effect.

I'd speculate that any clan could be used to consistently finish in the top 150, although that does depend partly on the strength of the player and not just the clan.

My recommendation: Try out an attack manipulation clan for DT. They are straight forward and simple to play, and have a number of cheap options to fit your budget. Attack manipulation is generally a good clan bonus for newer players breaking into the game.

Good luck!
4/7
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 08:47

If you play fast (at least 20 matches/hour), even if you don't win that many fights, you should be able to get in top 150. also, the best time to play is later in the evening and at night, because there's less people online.

you probably won't be able to make a good Fang Pi Clang or La Junta deck with your budget... i think a good choice for you would be Piranas, as they have decent cheap cards. why don't you try Baba, Coleridge, Ector, Kristin, Puff, Sheryl, Taljion and Tyd. you can get them all for not more than 5k, and you should have a good enough win rate to reach your top 150 goal, maybe even higher.

hope this helps!
5/7
2sHaMe - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 09:25

Play standart ive seen people getting into top 150 with 250~ points u can make 250 points with any clan u like or just buy 8 cards from sentinels and u shoud do fine.
6/7
gamemakerxl - Master English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 00:47

Thanks for all the tips guys
7/7
Mr Unlucky - Titan - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 19:07

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals