Purchase of expired missions
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 10:21
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
47 messages
Purchase of expired missions
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 16/10/2012, 10:21

Hello all,

Since the release of the temporary New Blood and LD missions, a lot of you asked if it was possible to put back the missions you’ve missed so as to gain the mission points.

To answer to this demand, we will allow you to reactivate the expired missions for a price in credits. However, the development didn’t start yet therefore it is not possible to give you another release date than «as soon as it’ll be finished» but you can tell us what you think about this feature.

I’ll explain what we want to do:
It’ll be simple. First, we will add a «Expired mission» tab next to the «Missions completed» one on your mission page.
In this tab you’ll be able to see the list of expired mission and reactivate them for a price equal to the number of mission points they give, divided by 10 and rounded up.

For example: a mission giving 10 points will cost 1 credit, a mission giving 40 points will cost 4 credits. A mission giving 5 points will cost 1 credit (because it’s rounded up).

This system will give the possibility to gain the mission points BUT NOT the mission prizes. To win the LD character you still have to complete the missions before the deadline.

This system will allow you to reactivate all missions you didn’t unlock in time before the deadline, no exception.

Have fun!
« Previous12345Next »

11/47
Travis {TAB} - Titan - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 13:29

I for one would not have any to purchase
12/47
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 14:07

I love this idea! I missed the first batch of new blood missions and a few ld ones
13/47
-The Raven- - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 14:46

1000 win per clan missions plwease
14/47
thegoldenorc - Senior - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 16:08

This idea gets my support

I have not missed a mission as yet but the day will come and I like the idea of knowing that the missions missed will still be obtainable
15/47
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 17:05

@Rogue Reaper: I personally complete missions to increase my mission points and my score in my guild. I havent missed 1 yet but if I did this update would help me a lot.
16/47
8BA-LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 19:03

I like this. I was really annoyed at the New Blood missions because some weeks I can't commit to playing enough to do missions AND playing for fun. Now I don't have to worry if I miss one unless new Ld cards come out.

That said, I'm still not missing any if I can help it.
17/47
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 19:11

Very good feature.
18/47
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 19:27

I love this idea. People who want more Mission Points will get the chance and People who don't won't have to pay.
19/47
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 21:33

This is pretty good,so i can live with this announcement
20/47
Rogue Reaper - Guru English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 22:34

@ Dr.Ido : 1) Its reaper, not creaper. 2) why would anyone want to spend REAL MONEY, just to get less then 250 battle points, and maybe 150 gold. It just seems like a rip off to me...

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals