Trades and sales protection system
Tuesday 23/10/2012, 11:26
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Trades and sales protection system
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 23/10/2012, 11:26

Hello all,

In order to protect your cards and clintz, if your account is used by someone else without your consent because of a phishing or any other hacking technique, we implement today a new protection system.

How does this system work and what will it change during a sale or a secured trade?

When the transaction has more or less the same value as in the Market (99% of the cases), it doesn’t change anything.
But if the transaction value is different (example: DJ Korr for 50 clintz) then, the new system sends a confirmation email to the «disadvantaged» player.

An email will be sent to the email address linked to your account.
https://img.skitch.com/20121002-e96gq4inre28ackpw3c6kbytu3.jpg

If your account is not confirmed, you will have to confirm it to be able to make the trade or the sale.

When it’s done, your preference page much show this:
https://img.skitch.com/20121002-fq1rs7dkysbxmdy3qd4rqn95qn.jpg

In the email you will receive, a link will send you on a page where you’ll be able to accept or refuse the transaction.
https://img.skitch.com/20121002-pf3jesdbtddjce9328k4ikjs67.jpg

Once the transaction is validated, the trade or the sale can continue, you will have to complete it again yourself.

Good to know: after agreeing to be «disadvantaged» during a transaction with a player, you won’t need to confirm transactions with this same player during one month.
« Previous123Next »

21/23
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 26/10/2012, 22:29

I didn't find it too bad but if you can make it quicker whilst still keeping it as safe then good luck.

@wats_happenin : If it was sent to your pms then the hacker who is selling you cards could just go to your pms and accept the trade making the system redundant.
22/23
AsianRepublic - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 07/11/2012, 13:56

Don't put this system in, I'm sure anyone could easily tell Contact Support that they got scammed/hacked or etc. and it'd be much more simplistic than the trades and sales protection system, but that's just my opinion.
23/23
MaggieMoo_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Wednesday 07/11/2012, 20:20

I agree with AsianRepublic. Our guild does giveaways all the time for 50 clintz and I'm many others do too. Will we have to do this check and balance every freaking time someone does this??

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals