Do you like Urban Rivals game ? Do you want to win the most valuable cards ? Do you want to see the most beautiful girls on the world and taste the best beer ever ?
Join us on IRL event in Prague !
(*IRL = In Real Life)
*** 10.11. - Sraz hracu UR v Praze ***
- on 10th of November, starting at 12:00
- in Czech Republic (cheap flight tickets by WizzAir, EasyJet, Jet2, Smartwings)
- in Prague – the city of thousands towers, the city of Franz Kafka, the city of Rabbi Löw’s golem…
- in Restaurant U Pecku 2 - http://www.upecku.cz/
Why to come ?
- you can stay at home and watch TV or play with computer anytime. Do you call it “life” ? Or - do you want to get an unforgettable experience ?
- 8 tournaments for cca 40 collectors including DJ Korr Cr, Kiki Cr, Lyse Teria Cr and many others in value cca 50.000.000 clintz
- nowhere is so many people to chat about UR
- the best beer on the world for 25 CZK=1 Euro
Other details –
- at least 70% of Czech players are English speaking
- for more information ask the admin (spagr) of event *** 10.11. - Sraz hracu UR v Praze ***
- WiFi on the event place is ready. Just take your notebook or SmartPhone
- event place is located 100 meters far from metro line B, station Vysocanska
- there are 3 student hotels nearby (20-30 Euro per night), four star hotel (106 Eur per room/night for 2 people)
At the time we have 16 pre-registred and 20 more confirmed players !
Let us know if you want to come. We will book a VIP seat for you ! :)
It's really a great idea, but prague isn't exactly near to Genoa I hope that players who can reach to go will have lot of fun
Everything confirmed - The Prague IRL event is ready !!!
If you have any questions, let me know ...
I wish i was 18 and i just could go without my parents being on my all over me, so if u ll just make another event like this in lets say 2.5 years, i will be happy to join :p
This are great idea's,
and i wish all the players who go a lot of luck =)
but i must say, i would always keep distance from game and irl , even if it was around the corner i would not go.
but the idea is great =)