Free Credits Help

Free Credits Help
Monday 05/11/2012, 03:33
abhishek - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Free Credits Help
abhishek - Guru - lonely fightersEnglish - Monday 05/11/2012, 03:33

I am trying to do one of thr free surveys options or anything that is relatively free to unlock my sales on the market, but everytime i go there, it says:

Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later.

Though it says please try again later, will it EVER show some results?

2/7
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Monday 05/11/2012, 08:22

Imho if you're in australia you should just use the mobile option... it's just 5 bucks.

personally i've played over 2 years without buying any credits, but since i am currently studying in australia i tried it out once and thought "eh, what the heck, 5 bucks is like 1 meal". Should be quite simple if you have a mobile subscription.
3/7
Blagdraf - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Monday 05/11/2012, 12:09

Heya abhishek,

Try that 5-credit survey (if it's open to you)--it seems to have slightly less restrictive entry conditions than the other ones.
4/7
abhishek - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 03:07

I'm from Fiji, so, yeah, phone option is out of the bag.
5/7
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 05:48

Ah yea, then perhaps it would be hard... am from indonesia myself and most options were not available when i was there... i would tell you to make a paypal account, but even that was troublesome for me...
6/7
Gikun - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 09:46

It is quite troublesome to buy credits in indonesia.
7/7
Infiniti - Guru English
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 16:54

Do you not have a android or iphone? You can get free credits from them no matter what country you are in/from.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals