A dedicated ELO clan tier list

Tuesday 06/11/2012, 19:18
{) - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
215 messages
{) - Veteran English - Tuesday 06/11/2012, 19:18

*disclamer* just to start this of i am not some pro l33t player or anything like that and this just my opinion and it is subject to change.

tier 1-

GHEIST their bonus is just so damn stong and well their cards are much better than their counterpart the Roots imo, i dont think they are the best and they have their weakness "like SoB" and their mono decks arent as stong with the recent perma banns

Montana that attack reduction is just insane, they have so many good cards like Mona, Griezzo and Spiaghi probably the best clan, makes a nice mono or half deck

Skeelz so solid good in a half deck, mono and splash does pretty much every thing. nuff said

Piranas before i get started i have to say they are my main "well used to be" their bonus is really good, clans that need it like Rescue and GHEIST are just slaughtered most of their cards have huge power, pill manipulation is real strong Scrubb can just overpill and get away with it. Only down side half deck isnt so strong imo and their perma banns really make a difference.

Vortex their clan bonus is so forgiving and allows you to make huge plays and not geting punished for it, however the main problem is their bonus doent win fights. btw they are on the edge of being top of tier 2 but im nice like that.

ok so thats the end of tier 1 i just wanna say that thats not in any order and that if your favourite clan isnt there tier 2 is still very viable they just have down sides that tier 1 dont.
« Previous12...1516171819202122Next »

201/215
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 13:16

Well firstly Ojibway doesn't go well in a half deck, you really want to make sure he gets his bonus so SOA cards like Angelo don't mess with his ability. IMO you need Fuzz in the Junkz half deck, so Ojibway for Fuzz. Flora should be swapped to Treeman just for the extra 2 power and 1 damage. Gretchen can be swapped to Tuck but that's just my preference. Rico is fine in there, Jeena and Noodile work just as well. Tremorh, Romana and Flanagan are fine.

Final deck: Fuzz. Flanagan, Romana, Tremorh, Tuck/Gretchen, Rico, Jeena and Treeman.

Or if you really hate that deck you can run the deck I used to get to 1417 : Ongh, Benicio, Buba, Rodney, Radek, Mindy, Jean and Pegh.
202/215
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Sunday 06/01/2013, 14:44

Mmmm really? I wanted to make sure I had a good nuke like Ojibway since the 14 life seemed to help and the deck is kinda low-ish on the damage side. But yeah,Fuzz seems like a better alternative,thanks for the suggestion(plus he is cheap!). Flora has helped me with some troll wins when they think I will 1 pill her,but yeah Treeman looks stabler with the high power and I feel like a noob for not thinking it before . Mmmm will try swapping and seeing how it will work,but if it messes up my perfect score I am gonna haunt you

Wow 1417? I have the same deck ready and haven't tried it yet! Let's see how it goes
203/215
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 15:32

@ComeAtMe inspired by me (subtlely taking credits)

but yah Junkz Roots pretty good. I saw some a$$ running Junkz + Jungo very strong Fuzz + Ongh death hand.
204/215
Sunday 06/01/2013, 17:28

OK,I give credits to both of you then
205/215
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Monday 07/01/2013, 12:31

I got Cassio Cr from ELO

Why make a new preset, a new thread, a new annoyance when you can just post it on one of the 'older' threads which is almost dead (unless someone says something really stupid like Bob Joby is better then Lizbeth and sparks it up again).
206/215
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 07/01/2013, 22:12

Congrats on the CR win, ComeAtMe! I had no trouble with ELO until Saturday last week... And then I managed to Tank super hard. D'oh!
207/215
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 00:02

Well done on the Cassio Cr part
208/215
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 11/01/2013, 01:32

My New Years' Tier Rankings (accounts for recent permanent bans and newest releases)

Tier 1:
Junkz

Tier 2:
All Stars
Vortex
Uppers

Tier 3:
Montana
Bangers
Skeelz
Jungo

Tier 4:
Ulu Watu
Roots
Freaks
Pussycats
GHEIST

Tier 5:
Piranas
Berzerk
Fang Pi Clang
Rescue

Tier 6:
Nightmare
Sentinel
La Junta

Tier 7:
Frozn
Sakrohm

Biggest mover is Montana. Angelo makes Montana a pain not just in mono but 1/2 as well, and the gap between Uppers and Montana has narrowed dramatically.

Despite losing Robb Cr, I've found Nathan to be a suitable replacement, allowing AS to remain #2, and Saki is often a blowout. Vortex is solidly #3 now with 5 topend characters to play with (Dagg, X-0DUS, T Gaank, Deea and Cyb Lhia).

Bans have laid low Freaks, GHEIST and Frozn: Roots has moved ahead of GHEIST; Yookie is easier to replace than Dolly.

I've realized that I need to rank Piranas more objectively; they are poorly played and poorly built most players and they require a lot of experience to both play and build. I would never use Ector but I guess my rankings have to account that a majority of players using Piranas in ELO are using Ector and not Dalhia.

Nightmare lost Azel but SOB has gained in value with Montana surging, and Nightmare is still resistant to DR.

Skeelz will trend downward as Montana trend upward.
209/215
E10din - Titan English
Friday 11/01/2013, 04:41

Question kitsune what would you use instead of Ector? because IMO he's strong. not their best 3*, but certainly makes the top 4
210/215
Friday 11/01/2013, 10:44

Really love that list Kitsune,I really like your analytical posts although they don't always give you the love you deserve. You guys even made me invest somewhat on Vortex.

Plus what ghelas said at the beginning of this very long thread, that they help you make safe openers really ringed true to me since I got a tendency to kinda overpill sometimes.

I am still not that much experienced(got to 1300 easily thanks to 0 ComeAtMe,but I am struggling this week) but it's still nice to see how the current meta changes depending on the bans and the releases.

I really hate Uppers,I don't like their bonus or their cards,everything seems kinda op to me. In the end,why do Sakrohm have 2 att.manip less and not that many good cards? It's kinda unfair. But as time passes by,I might even have to consider something like Harold,Jose Star,Kazayan etc. I really hope I never come to this though

One question to you guys,what makes All Stars that good? Before spitting on your pc screen whatever you are drinking/eating,I wanna say,how come they got some low powered cards that are considered good and still make their way into a deck? Do you think it's because of the bonus? SOB really ruins,as I have seen,but other than that? Cards abilities? Synergy with other classes?

Thanks for the input

« Previous12...1516171819202122Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals